Chapter 53 (Dating in Style)

Start from the beginning

Both of them came out from their bedroom almost the same time and for the past few weeks, the young heir is just wearing the two ties, the light blue and the red ties brought by Boyi.

When they met in the middle of the second-floor staircase, Boyi's eyes caught the red tie and he looks at it and then he told Wei Zhan

"Zhan-ge like the tie?" Boyi asks with a smile

Boyi hasn't been paying much attention to Wei Zhan's tie, as sometimes, he rushes out just with a bun in his mouth when he was a little late (Teenagers!!!!!), other times, it can be that Wei Zhan went to the office early because of the time zone and he is having a meeting with the overseas client.

Wei Zhan smiles in his heart but still, he manages his cool and impassive look and he nods at Boyi and told him

"I like it, it is good," Wei Zhan told Boyi but with softness in his voice.

Boyi feels happy that he had chosen something that Wei Zhan likes and then an idea appears in his mind and he really hope that he had a chance to accomplish it and that is to buy more ties for Wei Zhan, maybe five, so that he had a change for the five working days.

Boyi smiles to himself and he makes a giggling sound, and Wei Zhan turns to look at the boy, he is in his own world, a little frown but his eyes focus a far, like a little lost puppy, and the best description for Wei Zhan is

"Cute little puppy"

Both of them went to their own destination with Wei Zhan being early walking into the office and this time round, no one was surprised and in fact, everyone just turn around and greet Wei Zhan

"Good morning boss" the four secretaries greet Wei Zhan.

Usually, Wei Zhan will always return the gesture by nodding his head with acknowledgment which the secretaries are all used to it. They don't think that the boss is proud or looking down on them because they all knew that this is the boss's character. Even, Wei Zhan closed a deal with the big corporation, he will only see them to his door and gives them a nod and that is his acknowledgment. Those big corporation bosses are all aware of Wei Zhan's character and no one dare to voice anything ad being able to co-operate with Wei Corporation means the success rate is almost certain to make money because Wei Corporation is very well resourced and every product has been researched and done highly intelligent marketing surveys.

However, today, Wei Zhan turns around with his cold and indifferent face as usual with a nod on his head buttttttt......... he said a very soft

"Good morning".

The temperature in the office seems to freeze like the air is in a state of standstill. The ladies who are typing stop, the chairs stop rolling away to get documents and even the breath of the secretaries seem to stop breathing when they heard their boss say "good morning" to them. All the eyes are no longer on their computer screens but are all looking in one direction.

The direction of Wei Zhan walking as usual, with his long legs into his room, like there is nothing and no change as usual, but the girls are not deaf and they look at each other with their mouth open wide. As soon as Wei Zhan closes his room door, there were loud squeals

"I heard it!!!"

"Yes"

"Boss greets us"

"Let's go for a celebration"

The four excited secretaries look at each other and then they let out loud giggles and laughs.