Chapter 1

*Jeremy's POV*
I ran to my room and locked the door.
"OPEN IT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My dad yelled. I was sobbing. He hit me again. I had to get out...somehow.
"I'LL GIVE YOU 10 FUCKING SECONDS!" The window! I can escape! I opened it and got out!

Freedom!! In free!! B-but where will I go? Anywhere but here, that's for sure. I ran down the street and without looking ahead, I ran into someone. "Fuck, watch out!" He said.
"S-sorry-"
"You ok kid?" He said, slightly softer.
"Y-yeah I guess." I replied.
"What are you doing running down the
street at 6am anyway?"
"I-I need to get home"
"I could walk you home, you don't know the freaks out here."
"NO! I mean n-no. I'm sorry for snapping like that..."
"A-are you okay?" He said, and offered to walk me home again.
"Im fine. Really."
"Tell me the truth" he said, looking into my eyes. That's when I lost it, I bawled my eyes out and between sobs, told him my story.
"D-do you want to stay with me for a few days, kid?"
"Uhm...s-sure! Thank you very much!!" I happily said and hugged him.

We walked to his house and went inside.
"Shit, I never got your name. My names Mike." He said and I told him mine.
"Fuck, I don't have another bedroom..."
"I-it's okay! I'll find somewhere."
"You can sleep on the couch"
(A/n yall thought it would be in mikes bed! TROLLED!!)
"Oh...ok thanks!" I said, and hugged him again, this time, he hugged back.

"You can take a shower while you're here, I'll be in my room, okay?"
"Okay." I replied. I went into the bathroom and got undressed. 'There's no towel' I thought. I put my clothes back on and knocked on Mike's door, then went in. He was in there naked! I blushed like crazy and ran out. The image was burned into my mind. Oh. God. I started crying of embarrassment. Mike came out of his room, fully dressed, and asked why I barged in there.
"I-I needed a towel. A-and there wasn't one. I wa-lked and-and..." I started crying.
"It's okay Jeremy. Really. I'm sorry for yelling." He said, then hugged me.
"W-why are you hugging me?" I asked.
"You needed one." He said in a soft tone. I looked up to see him smiling.
"Uhm...I'll get you a towel."
"I'll wait here..." I said. 'He was cute' I thought. Oh no. I-I think I like him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys :3 I hope you're enjoying this. It's my first fanfic and I've read some like this. There maybe some smut in the future ;) lol thanks for reading!!!