Chapter 51 (Troublemaker)

Start from the beginning

Wei Zhan nods his head and he didn't like what is coming.

"How about we dine together, I am here with my granddaughter, Zhang Tian Tian, she just came back from overseas" the eager Mr Zhang smiles like a hidden tiger.

The young girl behind is definitely smitten by the handsome Wei Zhan, his gorgeous face and also she knew about his status, who doesn't know the most available and wealthiest bachelor in China.

Wei Zhan really hates this, he saw every hidden angle in this old fox mind.

"No, I am here with someone and so, please excuse us" Wei Zhan told him

The old man looks behind Wei Zhan and found a cute teenager, his eyes show disapproval at the boy behind, he knew that some rich young people have lovers and even male or female, although, it is legalize now but still he is old fashion and has his own ideas.

"This is ......." Mr Zhang points at Boyi and Wei Zhan doesn't feel the need to address this with his old man.

"Excuse me...." Wei Zhan walks into the room with Boyi following behind and Lam shuts the door and the rest of the bodyguards were in the corridor to sent the old man and his granddaughter away.

The lady whines at his grandfather

"Granddad, I thought you are very influential, I want to get to know him" Zhang Tian Tian is really spoilt and she whines.

Well, the man Zhang Tuan Tong moral is definitely affected, he likes the admiration and adoration of his beloved granddaughter of his power, so now he got a little frustrated and told his granddaughter when they are in another private room.

"Don't, worry, is the young boy that is the blockage, for these young rich man, they always looks for trills and that is temporary, just have to get rid of the boy" in Zhang Yuan Tong's mind, the young boy looks so cute and beautiful, it must be Wei Zhan's pet lover and he must be after money and so money can solve everything.

Inside the private room, Lam waits for a while and then he greet Wei Zhan and told him

"We are at the next room" Lam left the two together in the private room.

The room is of top quality, everything is well-set up, the table is only for two, a very cosy and private place.

Wei Zhan sat down with Boyi and already, dishes after dishes came in by the Manager, The mid-age manager bow and told Wei Zhan

"It has been pre-ordered" and then those dishes were on the table.

Boyi looks excited and he told Wei Zhan

"Aunty Wong ordered all these" the cute boy asked and he could see these dishes are both Wei Zhan and his favourite.

Looking at the excited Boyi, Wei Zhan had a joyful heart, the disturbance by the old man Zhang has temporary dissipated and they both indulged in the food and also have some pleasant small talk and the atmosphere is warmth and very peaceful.

Boyi had his hands dirty and he wanted to go to the bathroom which is only a few doors away, the cute boy smile and show his dirty ten fingers and he stands up and told Wei Zhan

"Zhang-ge, I am going to the bathroom" then he runs like a kid that is having so much fun and can't wait to come back.

Wei Zhan had a thought, but this place is really secured as they have their own security as well and the people here are those that are reputable and so he relaxes.

When Boyi was in the toilet, he went into the cubicle to relieve himself and came out to wash his hands. He saw someone also came in but did not go into the cubicle and seems to stare at him and he is the Mr Zhang.