Chapter 45

Silence envelopes them as they stare each other wordlessly.

Taehyung's eyes were cold yet pained where jungkook's eyes were wide shocked, tears visible in both of their eyes.

Hearing the shouting everyone came out from their hiding place, confusion written all over their faces.

They dropped the confetti from their palm on the floor which they've prepared to surprise them when finally they'd confess each other.

But things never would turn out the way we want.

"You love?? Me?? You thought if you confess on this stupid day I'll accept it huh!! What makes you think I fall for you?? Bad move jungkook bad move.... I won't fall for anyone.... Not anymore" Taehyung whispered last part and chuckled.

He feel immense pain in his heart that he placed his hand over his chest clunched his shirt and laughed loudly.

He don't know why but it's hurting so badly. Not even when his father backstabbed him.

With other free hand he gripped on the couch to steady himself from falling.

He don't wanna fall infront of this man, he want to stand by himself.

Jungkook on the other hand was still in shock. Eyes staring at the rose crushed by taehyung's foot.

He must be stupid to even thought taehyung would love him back.

Hell he even imagined the happy life with his husband.

"Why jungkook? Why? Everything happening just like you planned then why you do this act!! You wrapped my so called father around your finger got married with me, got title of the Kim enterprise ceo even I got fooled by your act! What's your master plan now, please enlighten me" taehyung spit with venom.

Jungkook looks up, eyes filled with salty tears as he stared at him.

Taehyung has to look away from jungkook's eyes. He felt sick to see jungkook's pained eyes.

Gulping hard jungkook opened his mouth to say something but none came.

Everyone looked at him pity.

"W-what are you saying tae? I really
l-love you" jungkook almost pleaded, his voice breaking miserably.

Taehyung clunched his fist "STOP SAYING THAT! I HATE THAT WORD!! I FUCKING HATE IT!!"he shouted and grabbed whatever his could reach and threw at the floor. It was flower vase.

Everyone except jungkook flinched by that.

Jungkook feels his heart squeezed badly to see his love like this.

He know very well behind this cold heart there is a small kid crying out loud in the need of love.

He can see right through him.

"P-please stop this tae, let me heal you... I can't see you like this. I'm here for you... Come to me tae" jungkook softly whispered. He took a small step forward raising his hand to reach for him.

Taehyung looks at him and then his inviting hand with vulnerable eyes. Wanting nothing but ran towards his open arm.

But is this real?
Is jungkook really care for me?
Then why he said he love me? If he truly care for me then why he lied like everyone!
Saying I love you and left me alone!!
He found my weakness doesn't he? He also wanna break me!?

Taehyung thoughts getting wild as he stared blankly at jungkook's hand.

When jungkook's hand touched his cheek something snapped inside him as he harshly pushed jungkook hand away and steps back.