Chapter 44

I'm sorry for late update again 🙏🙏
_____________________

Taehyung woke up from his deep sleep groaning from the heavy headache he feeling right now.

His hand subconsciously moves to the side and took the pill placed by none other than his husband. He gulped down the pill by some water and sigh in relief.

It's like he addicted to that pain, it's not hurting him like the first time he got drunk it's more like he enjoying that pain.

After a few minutes lie there with closed eyes taehyung decide to get up and dragged his aching body to bathroom.

Like usual when he finished his morning routine and came out of his room with new set of clothes he met with dead silent indicating that he all alone in that house.

He made his way down and into the kitchen. And took some cold coffee from the fridge and drank it while looking through his mobile, ignoring tons of message from his husband and friends.

Like usual.

He calmly sipping that while his mind is far away from calmness. He eyes wanders around the kitchen just to waste a few more minutes to skip today meeting.

Like usual. 

His eyes landed on stick note on one of the dish that placed on the kitchen counter.

Well that's unusual.

Jungkook always made something for taehyung to eat in the morning before he leaves for work which always taehyung ignore but never leave any notes.

So taehyung got curious about the small piece of paper, standing up and walks near the counter.

His curious eyes stare blankly at the letter written on it.

'open the lid for surprise darling'

He stared at the paper for a few more seconds before looks down at the dish. He opens the lit and let out a small gasp.

It's a pancake nothing special, but the words were written on it with sweet honey is something taehyung didn't expect.

'Happy anniversary tae♡'

He totally forgot about their anniversary.... how could he!?
After all it was his idea to celebrate their first year anniversary, but here he was completely forgotten about their special day.

The old memory where he spend most beautiful moment with his husband flashing infront of his make his heart clunch painfully.

It felt like dream. Those kisses, soft touch everything feel like a dream.
It make his whole body somewhat.

He hate that... He hate that tingly feeling he felt whenever he thought of jungkook.

With heavy heart he took that plate in his hand and walks near the trashcan. He looks at the delicious pancake and then down at the trashcan.

Surprise visible in his tired eyes when he found another note on the trashcan.

'Please don't throw me... He took lot of time to make me pleaseee :('

Taehyung lips twitched upward a little.

He thought for a moment before sighing and sat on the chair to eat.

One bite it won't hurt anyone... Right!?

Well that's was he thought before take one small bite.

Munching slowly before gulping with some difficulty as he continued to take bite another bite.

Soon he forgot all his hesitation and drown into the delicious food.