Chapter 42

"s-son let me explain-"

"I SAID FUCKING STOP CALLING ME THAT" taehyung voice boomed the whole house.

"W-why why...... I-i thought f-finally
Finally i forgot everything... FUCKING FORGOT EVERYTHING and started to live again" he paused, eyes keep shedding tears as he glared at the sobbing woman. Eyes holding both pain and anger.

Seojoon couldn't look at his son as he kept looking down in same pain and guilty.

Jungkook placed a supportive hand on taehyung's shoulder and squeezed indicating that he is with him. His heart pained seeing his love in tears.

But taehyung was in trance that he didn't felt jungkook hands on his body.

He feels nothing but numb.

"But you came back" he whispered pain visible in his voice..

"Why? Why...
WHY YOU FUCKING CAME BACK....
You ruined my life once, now I'm happy but you came again...
Why are you fucking still here,
GO AWAY, I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE
I DON'T WANT YOU...
I HATE YOU...
I FUCKING HATE YOU...
JUST BE GONE ALREADY YOU B-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH TAEHYUNG" seojoon's loud voice boomed.

Both jungkook and taehyung eyes wide open in shock.

Mainly taehyung was, his mouth agape harsh air came out as panting from lot of shouting.

"P-lease son enough... Please stop,
She is totally broken, don't kill her with your word. She has nowhere to go. We can't let her suffer, she is your mo-"

"NO SHE IS NOT!" taehyung screamed cutting of seojoon's words.

The lady couldn't take it anymore as she collapsed on the floor crying hysterically.

Seojoon immediately ran over her and embraced her in a comforting hug. Letting her cry on his shoulder.

Taehyung watching that in disbelief.

The same women who abandoned them for someone else just for mere money now came back, and the interesting part is his own father accepted her again like nothing happened.

Taehyung doesn't know what to feel.
His own mother made his life living hell and left him all alone.

Now she is back, what should he do!! accept her and make his life hell again??

The old memory of him being alone in his dark room crying loudly only to be vanished by their parents arguments.
The day his mother made him no food to eat and left him starving to enjoy her night with her secret boyfriend.
His father who would always came late and straight to drink to forget his own pain without glancing at his own son.

Those loney days, horrible nights, scary nightmare.

All at once crashed taehyung again, it made his mind go blank.

So he laughed....

He laughed loudly...

Throwing his head back, clutching his stomach he laughed loudly.

Tears streaming down on his cheek as he laughed...

Jungkook heart clunched in pain seeing his tae like that.

He softly held his face to look at him but taehyung refused.

He harshly pushed jungkook away make his stumble back with surprised face.

"T-tae!" His voice didn't reach taehyung as he watches him helplessly.

"W-wow you're really amazing you know? After you did all the things to us, you got some nerves to show your face, and just like that you got that old man around your finger.... Again.
I'm impressed really!! But I'm not fool to allow a snake like you inside my house again.." taehyung said, walking over her and pulled her up by her lean hand harshly, and started dragging her outside.