chapter 4

"WHAT!! YOUR GOING TO MARRY THAT RUDE ASS GUY" the short male shouted.

"For fuck sake chim... Halmoni in sleeping" jungkook whisper shouted.

Currently jungkook and his 3 best friends jimin, hoseok staying night at jungkook place.

"Whats wrong with you kook? Why you want to marry that asshole ?" Now hoseok asked while munching popcorn.

Jungkook sighed "for my late dad sake" he mumbled quietly. At that jimin and hoseok immediately fell silent.

"Kook we can understand your father wish but it's all in past you don't need to do this" jimin softly said "if he still alive now he won't allow this marriage, he won't allow you to marry him kook" jimin squeezed jungkook shoulder in comforting way.

Yes they all hate taehyung... Because they also working at kim enterprises and they've saw him and known him very well. When mr. Kim seojoon was sick taehyung took the place for 1 week. And in that 1 week taehyung fired almost all the workers. they despise taehyung.

The thing is they don't know the reason why he fired them....

"Jimin is right kook... taehyung is no match for you, he maybe the handsom man and billionaire but he is rude and heartless" hoseok said.

"Guys I'm doing this only for dad and moreover do you think taehyung will accept this proposal... No way he going to accept a broken male like me so just shut the fuck up and let me work" jungkook finished in one sentence and started to work on his coming project.

Hoseok and jimin shrugged and continued their movie.

*Ding*

Suddenly jungkook mobile lit up and shown one message from unknown number.
Jungkook's eyebrow furrowed.
He picked his mobile from the table and saw the text.

UNKNOWN :
Meet me at sharp 10 am at sweet and salty cafè.

Jungkook:
Sorry!
Who?

UNKNOWN:
Kim taehyung

Jungkook's eyes widened by the shock.
Is it really him??!!! He thought to himself.

"Maybe it's just a spam message " jungkook mumbled.

"Did you say anything kook?" Jimin asked his eyes never leave the tv screen.

"Um Kim taehyung text me" jungkook said as he questioned himself.

Hoseok spit the sprite "Kim taehyung?" He asked disbelief.

"Yeah I guess so.... He said he want to meet me" jungkook spoked eyes still looking at the mobile.

"Jungkookie is it really him?" Jimin brows furrowed together.
Jungkook looked up and showed his mobile "it's from unknown number" he mumbled to himself.

"Ask him Selca kook" hoseok said rather excited.
"Why the fuck you excited hobi hyung" jimin glared at his friend.

"Oh shut up chim, you know he is the famous model and he sooo hot and cute at the same time... Even a straight guy would droll over his beauty and beside we need to know is it really that world no 1 handsome man Kim taehyung" hoseok said , his eyes sparkling.

Jimin rolled his eyes "I hate that your right hyung.... Ask him kook " jimin said boredly.

Jungkook hesitated but eventually send the text.

Jungkook:
How can believe its really you.... send me a Selca.

Jungkook waited for the text so his friends.
After a 5 long minutes a ding sound heard by the three men.