chapter 8

"oh it's jungkook"

"Why he is here anyway!? Shouldn't he be with his new husband"

"Oh yeah .... I saw their wedding photo it's beautiful, Taehyung and jungkook is perfect match"

"I know right... Taehyung looks a living angel and jungkook god!! He looks so hot and handsom"

"Yeah I really jealous of them.... Taehyung is so lucky"

"This Jeon  is such a gold digger"

"That bitch is perfect match for this gold digger"

"Such a lucky fellow he is now literally own the whole company"

"I hate this fucker.... Kim taehyung deserve better , he can't even save his own ass"

"Damn Kim taehyung is his husband now.... Can you believe it
I only can imagine that "

Jungkook ignored all their comments and gossips, he is very used to it.
It was like this since he got a job from this company, unlike the other workers jungkook got this job really easily..... So it's very usual to getting roasted by his co workers.

But not everyone is like them...

"Bitches, can't you just shut your fucking mouth for a moment" jimin glared.

"Ignore them chim.... I don't really care" jungkook said as he lean on the coffee counter.

"But seriously kookie why you even here? You should be with taehyung now.... Poor boy he must be sore and you left him alone" hoseok said, crossing his hands over his chest.

Jungkook choked on his coffee "what the fuck hyung, we didn't do anything
We slept in different rooms. You know that I'm not interested on him.... I only agreed to this marriage"
"Yeah yeah,Because of your father we know that but still Kim taehyung is your husband jungkook HUSBAND" hoseok retorted. 

Jungkook huffed "whatever hyung I'm not interested on fucking him"

Jimin the whole time were remained silent.

After their coffee break...

"Mr.Jeon, mr.kim want to see you" seo joon secretary called jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head in acknowledgement  and went to his office room.

Jungkook knocked the ceo office room and went inside once he heared the faint come in.

"Sir, you called me?" Jungkook asked the ceo who is making coffee on the coffee machine.

"Oh Jungkook!! Yes son
Here take this" seo joon gave coffee to jungkook.

Then he took another cup of coffee for him and sat on the couch "come sit here" seojoon smiled , patting the place beside him.

Jungkook returned the smile and sat down beside the ceo.

Seo joon sighed "I want to talk to you about taehyung" he weakly smiled at jungkook.

"Whats about him sir?" Jungkook asked.

"Your my son in law jungkook please call me uncle or something but not sir I'm sick of it" seojoon sweetly scolded him.

Jungkook chuckled "sorry uncle... I won't anymore"

Seo joon smiled "I'm really glad you married my tae. I know he is sometime act like a cold person  but he is very kind hearted, he is very soft jungkook.... He is just ignoring his feelings and act like a brat" he laughed a bit.

Jungkook snorted "yeah I can tell that"

Seo joon softly patted jungkook's head "I'm glad your understand him jungkook"

Jungkook gave tight lip smile in return.

"Anyway I wanna show you something" seo joon mumbled as he got up and went towards his table.
He took out a lot of photo frame from his table drawer.

"Look at this son.... Can you recognise taehyung?" Seo joon asked, showing the photo frame to jungkook.

Jungkook placed the coffee mug aside and took the frame from the ceo's hand and looked fondly at the picture.

It was taehyung's childhood photos.

"It's taehyung isn't it?" Jungkook mumbled, his fingers traced taehyung's smiling face. He watched every picture with amused smile, taehyung were laughing and smiling in each picture makes jungkook heart melt.

But soon his smile replaced by a frown.

"Wait a second.... Taehyung with him?" Jungkook confused.

"Yeah actually both are best friends but I don't know what happened between them... Now they act like a total stranger" seo joon mumbled sadly.

But jungkook didn't hear anything
"Sorry uncle.... But can I borrow iy"

"Yeah sure  you can jungkook... But why you need this?"

"I wanna show this to someone.... Um can I leave now uncle, I remembered some important work so" jungkook nervously rubbed his nape.

"Yeah okay son.... We can talk later" seo joon smiled.

Jungkook bowed and left the office room clutching the photo frame in his hold.

_____________________

" Can you explain this jimin?" Jungkook slammed the photo frame on jimin's table.

Jimin took the photo and looked....

"Chim isn't the boy beside you kinda look like Kim taehyung" hoseok laughed

"It is Kim taehyung.... But now my real question is why you acted like you don't know him jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked calmly, but inside he felt betrayed.

Jimin stared at the picture with weak smile "where'd you find this kookie?" Jimin asked.

"Uncle seo joon showed me taehyung's childhood photos and I found this" jungkook Muttered.

Jimin hummed "yeah I know Kim taehyung very long time... Now we are total stranger" jimin muttered under his breath and shoved the picture away.

" why did you hide it hyung ?"

"What? I didn't hide anything! It's a past kookie and I forgot him"

"Just tell me this one thing hyung.... Is taehyung just a friend to you?" Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin stopped his work and sighed
"No we are more than that"

Jungkook gulped... 💜

____________________

Hope you like it... 😅