chapter 18

"I'm not doing it"
Taehyung crossed his hands over his chest glaring at the male who is laughing his ass off.

Hoseok told jimin about the competition and here he was laughing while clutching on his stomach lying on the couch.

"Too late...  you already said yes tae" jungkook grinned, excited.

"And now I'm saying no" taehyung huffed.

"Fine, don't do it" jungkook smirked,
"Hoseoki hyung call ms. So I think she would be perfect match for me" he could see taehyung confused face from his peripheral vision.

"With you? You also doing this !!" Taehyung Eyes wide.

"Of course I'm doing it... It's sex tae you can't do that alone you need atleast one partner" jungkook smirked while looking at his husband blushing face.

"Ms. So is kinda busy jungkookie
We can ask momo !!" Hoseok exclaimed, feeling somewhat excited.

"No need for her" taehyung said in a low voice.

Everyone gaze shifted to taehyung..

"I'll do it" taehyung said his eyes fixed on his husband's, challenging.

Jungkook licks his lips while staring at his daring husband.

"That's great taehyung shi
Now I'm sure we are going to win" hoseok beamed.

Jimin glanced at his former friend and smiled lightly.

_________________________________

2 days later ~~~

Jungkook got discharged from hospital fully cured now but still had bandage on his forehead and abdomen.

He returned to his home now.
The first thing he did when he got back was calling his grandma.
He calmed her by telling he were busy with work and couldn't call her something like that.

Surprisingly aera calmed down after hearing that taehyung were with her grandson all the time...

Now here everyone gathered at taehyung and jungkook shared house to do the photo shoot for the competition.

"Sir, we have a small problem in doing this photo shoot.
Your contract with our company saying 'you can't model for any other company' and I'm afraid this competition might be conducted by any company" namjoon said worrying .

"I don't give a fuck" taehyung rolled his eyes, he never followes his company rule.

"Tae" jungkook said in a warning tone.
Taehyung huffed cutely.

"It's okay hyung don't worry I'll take care of it and I'm sorry for him hyung, he such a brat" jungkook apologized to namjoon while his hand caressed taehyung thigh. Taehyung squirmed a bit at that touch.

"Why you apologizing sir!! Please don't, it's fine" namjoon nervously smiled.

Jungkook shake his head
"No it's not fine, your saying this for his good, he can't be rude with you hyung, he should apologise" jungkook glanced down his husband who turned his face away from his husband.

Namjoon freaking out inside...
Maybe today is the last day for him working here....

"Apologise tae... " Jungkook said, hands still on taehyung's thigh.
Taehyung didn't faze so jungkook squeezed the flush under his hand.

Taehyung immediately pushed his hand away from him and blushing...
He looked up and met with a sharp glare from his husband.

He felt goosebumps on his body....
He looked away and mumbled
"Sorry hyung" jungkook smiled and placed a sweet kiss on his husband hair.