chapter 26

Taehyung hummed a song while blowing his hair.

A shy smile plastered on his beautiful face as he looked at his reflection.
His whole upper body covered with hickeys. His fingers softly traced over the marks and his mind wanders to previous night. A bright blush started to form on his face as he remember his pleasurable night with his husband.

He never thought he'd be able give himself to someone he barely know.... He couldn't believe that he lost his virginity to someone he barely know.... He thought he never ever lost it.

But it's worth it.... He trust jungkook
And jungkook proved it to him.

Taehyung smiles when he remember jungkook sweet words.

' your my first tae' his face blushed even more.

I'm his first !!

Taehyung almost squealed by the new information.
Suddenly his mobile went off taehyung smile widened when he saw the person calling him.

"Good morning namjoon hyung" taehyung chirped.

On the other line namjoon taken aback by the sudden Charmin voice.
He thought he dialled wrong number.
He checked the call id once again.

"Hello ?? Hyung? "

"Um  yeah yeah ....
good morning taehyung.... You seems in a happy mood?" Namjoon says, not able believe the person he is speaking now is with taehyung.

"Maybe" taehyung giggled.

Oh how bad namjoon wanna see that giggling taehyung face.
He can imagine the rare boxy smile on taehyung's face it make his own lips curl upward.
The purpose he called taehyung wipe the smile off from his face.

"I'm glad your happy taehyung.... I'm really sorry to disturb you in early morning taehyung" namjoon says

"It's nothing hyung..... Don't worry
What is it?" Taehyung voice only enough to tell how much taehyung was happy now.

Namjoon stayed silent for a while before speaking "Um could you come here now taehyung
The producer wanna talk with you" he nervously said.

Taehyung smile faltered immediately
" What happened hyung... Is everything okay ?"

"Yeah yeah everything fine taehyung don't worry.... It's just um normal meeting no need to worry" namjoon assured.

"Okay then I'll be there in 10 minutes hyung" he says before he ended the call.

He quickly wore his dress with simple make up and went downstairs.
A worry frown now fetched on his pretty face.

"Tae?" Jungkook voice stopped him on his track. He turn his head to see his husband standing over the kitchen with worried face.

He is holding two plates filled with pancake. Taehyung eyes shifted from the plate to jungkook again waiting for the other to speak.

"You already leaving?" Taehyung can see worry in that voice.

"Yeah" he simply replied, failed to notice the hurt flashed on jungkook face as he turned quickly and walk away.

But before he reach the door jungkook spoke again " do you regret?" This time his voice hold vulnerability.
Afraid of being rejected.

Taehyung halted "w- what?" He asked in disbelief.

"Do you regret it tae? Yesterday night
With me? Do you regret it?" Jungkook fist clunched eyes firm.

Did he regret with me!! Taehyung gulped the lump formed on his throat...

"Why you asking me now?" Taehyung asked with the same vulnerability in his voice.