Chapter 39

Again sorry for the late update 🙏

(The above Picture belongs to the respected owner)

✨✨✨✨

The expensive car screeches on the floor and came to halt in stop, creating a gust of dust surrounding the car.

The couple hurriedly got out from that car with expensive suit and ornaments and rushed towards the entrance.

"It's all your fault Jeon taehyung" the raven hair huffed.

"What!! My fault?? For your information because of my car we reached early here Jeon jungkook" taehyung sassed.

Jungkook looks back and glare at his husband.
Taehyung looked away, acting like he didn't notice that deadly glare from his husband.

The couple soon reached the elevator, jungkook repeatedly pressed the key in order to make the stupid machine to work fast.

"Calm down jungkook we are just 3 hour late" taehyung says, checking his appearance on the mirror.

"It's 3 hour... 3 HOUR" jungkook exaggerated each word with wide eyes.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "whatever... If you just accept my gift without arguing earlier we would've been attend the meeting on time now, thanks to your bratty ass we are late for our first meeting as ceo"

Jungkook frowned "I'm still not accepting that"

Taehyung eyes widened"oh come on jungkook why not"

"Taehyung you can't just buy me a whole wardrobe with expensive clothes and accessories and force me accept it" jungkook pinched his nose bridge.

Yes taehyung went shopping only for jungkook. He bought everything for jungkook.

When I said everything like everything.... Casual wear, office wear, night wear, formal wear, informal wear, outdoor dress, indoor dress
For each wear matching shoes and watch and other cosmetic items for jungkook....

He actually ordered everything that's why jungkook couldn't found.

"It's not fair you accepted my father's gift but not mine " taehyung pouted, pointing the dress jungkook currently wearing.

"Because it's just this one suit not whole storeroom" jungkook says, trying his hard not to kiss that pout away.

"But why jungkook, what's the problem?" Taehyung whined

Jungkook sighed "I'm fine with my old clothes tae, I don't need to change my attire just because I became a ceo. Plus the suits you bought for me were too expensive you can't waste money like that. Return those, I'm not gonna wear it" jungkook calmly says.

Taehyung glared at his husband "I'm not gonna return it" he crossed his hands over his chest.

They continued to glare at each other ...

"Fine then I will" jungkook says, taking his mobile out and started dialing some number.

Panicked, taehyung quickly reached to snatch mobile from his hold but jungkook fast enough to dodged it by raising his hand with mobile above his head.

Taehyung standing very close to jungkook in tip toe trying to reach the mobile.

Too bad he is shorter than his husband.

He stumbles on jungkook when he lost his balance making jungkook back hit on the elevator wall.

On instict he placed his free hand
Around his husband's Petit waist to avoid taehyung from hurting.