Chapter 34

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

"ladies and gentlemen I'm very happy to introduce you all our new ceo, my one and only son Jeon taehyung's husband, and my handsome son-in-law Jeon jungkook" seojoon grinned when he saw the blushing young couple.

Jungkook was in utter shock, he mentally wished the jungkook he representing is not him but his wish crumbled when he mentioned his husband name Jeon taehyung, not to mention he is indeed that handsome son-in-law of seojoon.

"Jungkook, son please come on to the stage. Gentle man please give him a big round of applause to welcome our new ceo" seojoon clapped his hands happily, a big proud adored his face.

Everyone started to murmured, some support their ceo decision and some hated.
Some fondly smiled at jungkook and some throw jealousy glare at the raven hair male.

Simply everyone attention now fully on jungkook. The said male now flushed by the stare he is getting, after all he is also a human being.

Taehyung hide his smile by covering his face with his palm. He sneakily looked at his shocked husband between his finger and couldn't help but smile in adoration, jungkook looks cute.

Slowly everyone started clapping and started to yell his name, in that loud noise he still recognised jimin and hoseok excited voice.

He feel his balm started to sweat as he nervously glanced at everyone but he quickly diverted his gaze he couldn't able to see the betrayal glare he was  getting from his colleagues.

He feels ashamed, he can understand that glare.

'he got this position because he is taehyung's husband'

Those words sting his heart as he stands their silently not even smiling, head hung low in shame.

Taehyung noticed that. He couldn't able to see his husband in that condition. So he got up from his seat and entwined his finger with jungkook's sweaty one.

Jungkook body jerked forward when someone pulling him by his hand.
He can feel some warm hand in his hold, he looked down at his hand and his gaze landed on their wedding ring that adore his husband's delicate finger that holding his hand warmly.

Jungkook eyes widened when taehyung dragged jungkook with him and walked towards the stage.
He stared at taehyung's back side as he let taehyung dragged him. He completely forgot about his surroundings.

Jungkook internally whined when they reached the stage and taehyung pulled his hand away.
As taehyung heared his cute whine taehyung wrapped his hands around jungkook's biceps.

Oh how long taehyung's wish to do that, he could feel the bulging flush under those tight shirt.
He want strong arms wrapped around his whole body.

Taehyung was in his own imagination that he occasionally squeezed jungkook's biceps makes the blush on the way.

The couple quickly recovered from their ministration as seojoon reached them with warm smile.

"Dad!! What's-" before jungkook continue seojoon beat him.

"I know you're very shocked. I know what I did son, I chose you not because your my son-in-law, I chose you because of your hard work and your dedication. I made this decision before your marriage with taehyung so no need to worry son.
You deserve this and also you promised me you'll accept this remember jungkook" seojoon smiled fondly at him.

Jungkook remember that and he regret it now. Jungkook's jaw clunched that he controlled himself from breaking down infront of everyone.

On the other hand taehyung feel his throat went try by seeing jungkook's clunched jaw.

JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME  | TAEKOOK On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara