chapter 27

There is something in jungkook touch
It's do strange things on taehyung's body, he couldn't resist those touch that made him respond to the kiss in the next moment jungkook lips attached to his.

Taehyung kissed back jungkook with same passion and vigorous. He did forgot the fight that happened between them in the morning.
He softly held jungkook by his nape and kissed deeply.

Jungkook smiled when he felt taehyung kiss him back.
He softly pushed taehyung against the glass and pinned taehyung's hands against the glass and tilted his head to deepened the kiss. He pressed his body against taehyung's.

Taehyung let out a moan when he felt jungkook's tongue invade his mouth and greedily tasting him.

Suddenly reality hits him....
He tried to pull his hand but jungkook hold was too strong that he couldn't push the other.

He mumbled something against jungkook mouth but it came out as a moan that encouraged jungkook to slip his hand under taehyung's shirt and started rubbing on his smooth skin.

Taehyung squirmed then he bite on jungkook's lips very hard and its  worked.
Jungkook winced as he released taehyung from his hold. Both are panting heavily, lips swollen and a bright blush adoring both of thier face.

"Ahh fuck
Why you did that ?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"Why I did that ?? You asking me ?
You kissed me by force" taehyung nearly yelled.

Jungkook pouted while rubbing his bleeding lips "but you kissed me back" he mumbled.

"N-no i d-didnt and beside your kiss suck" taehyung shuttered while blushing badly.

Jungkook smirked "oh really !! Then..." he once again blocked taehyung against the glass "can you teach me how to kiss baby? Or you can show me how to suck properly I don't mind either baby" he seductively whispered against taehyung's ear and placed a small kiss on it make his whole body shiver in want and desire.
He bite his lip from releasing any sound.

"I think you forgot Jeon.... We did mistake and I don't want to do the same mistake again... Go and ask your slut of yours" he spat.

Jungkook sighed "tae? Tae?" He called but taehyung ignored him by facing other side.
Jungkook sighed again as he turned taehyung's face by his chin.

"It's a misunderstanding tae" jungkook started but taehyung cut him off "yes misunderstanding"  he sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook jaw clunched "tae stop this attitude and listen to me for god sake or else"

"Or else what Jeon?" Taehyung challenged.

"Don't challenge me baby, you wouldn't want to know what I can do to the cute bubbly butt of yours..... I'll totally wreak you baby" he says in a low voice make taehyung gulp in both fear and excitement.

"Hurry and tell me" taehyung mumbled as he maintained his gaze on the table near them.

"Good boy" jungkook carresed taehyung cheek softly.

Taehyung blushed furiously.... he kinda like it when jungkook compliment him.

"So yesterday night" jungkook started taehyung gulped and fiddled with his finger shyly not able to meet his husband eyes.

"It's anything but mistake tae.
I liked hell I loved it each and every second of it tae... I wouldn't and couldn't think of anyone else but you tae... You only make me feel things and make me hard of course" he chuckled when taehyung shyly hit him on the chest.