Chapter 31

2 weeks passed

Taehyung and jungkook ignored each other completely, Mostly taehyung
Jungkook now totally devastated.
He now feels bad for ignoring taehyung before.

"This is not fair" jungkook mumbled while lazily tapping on his pc.

Jimin looked up from his file and glanced at the latter before concentrating on the file again.

"You should ask me 'what's wrong jungkook?' jiminshi" jungkook says whining, feeling more upset by not getting any response from his hyung either.

"Jiminie, You coming right? Because I'm going there, it will be awesome.
I can't wait" hoseok cherry voice interepted jungkook from whining more.

"I don't have any other choice hyung,
I don't have any other choice hyung, mr.kim asked himself to come,I can't decline his offer" jimin sighed once again, closing the file he read a while ago now turning fully towards hoseok completely forgot about the whining bunny. 

"What about you kookie? Your coming right?" Hoseok beamed, exactly opposite to jungkook gloomy face.

Jungkook face lit up by the ray of sunshine smiling widely at him and waiting for the reply.

Jungkook sighed "no hyung.... I don't feel like coming" he sighed again deeply making hoseok face fall in concern.

"What's wrong-" hoseok was cut off by jimin butting in and says "anyway hyung what are you gonna wear tonight?"

"Oh right!! I heard mr.kim gonna announce a very important news tonight like every anniversary... Maybe he'll give promotion or something , we should dress more properly" hoseok says in a dreamy tone and does some weird happy dance.

Jimin laughed "hyung we aren't gonna get anything , we're still in deep bottom.... Promotion is not for us" he says.

Hoseok groaned "hell with seniority" they continued blabbering about the party they failed to notice the dead glare given by the now angry bunny beside them.

"Jungkook" jungkook stopped glaring and looked up after hearing someone voice.

"Oh namjoonie hyung, what is it ?" Namjoon smiled showing his dimple.
Jimin and hoseok immediately focus on the newcomer.

"Mr.kim called you" namjoon says still smiling fondly at the other.

Jungkook face turned into shocked to  confuse and last to nervous, he lightly nod his head and got up, followed the other man.

He maybe his son-in-law but jungkook not taking advantage on that, he still respecting the other as his ceo.

They stopped infront of the huge door aka ceo room, namjoon knocked a little and opened, letting jungkook got inside and closed the door behind him.

"Sir, you called me?" Jungkook bowed a little.

Seojoon looked up and smiled "hello there son, you never came to greet me after the marriage so I had no choice but to order you to come" he says, trying to be stren as he slowly got up from his seat now standing infront of jungkook towering over him.  

Jungkook smiled sheepishly "um... Sorry sir- no uncle" he rubbed his nape in nervousness.

What jungkook didn't expect was a warm hug from the other. He immediately melt at the hug.... He almost forgot how it would feel when his late parents hug him.

Namjoon stayed behind them smiling at the duo infront of him.

"Thank you son.... Thank you so much for everything" seojoon laughed, happy tear formed on his stren eyes as he patted jungkook back with affection.

Jungkook was dumbfounded "um what for, u-uncle?" He still having a hard time to act normal with his ceo aka his father-in-law.

Seojoon laughed whole heartedly, breaking the hug but kept his hand over jungkook shoulder and gave a little squeeze, "you don't have to be shy around me son, I know everything" he winked.

Jungkook again dumbfounded, seeing jungkook reaction seo joon continued to tease "I know how deep both of you fell for each other and trust me jungkook I know each and everything including the things happened at my son's cabin the day he came here" he finished with a naughty smirk on his face.

Slowly jungkook dumb founded expression changed into confuse and then shock now fully embarrassed.... His whole face flushed with bright red colour.

On the back namjoon was covering his mouth from laughing out loud.

"U-uncle we did nothing-"

"Don't lie to me son.... My whole buliding has security camera" he laughed when he saw jungkook shocked expression.

Namjoon can't hold back anymore as he burst out laughing with seojoon.

Jungkook never felt this much of embarrassment in his whole life... Not even when he worked as a mascot for a chicken burger in his teen.

Seojoon wiped his tear from too much laughing and composed himself once again, "don't worry son only me and Namjoon know this" seojoon says more like teasing him.

Jungkook mentally thanked him, if it was jimin and hoseok who saw this he don't know how to live with this embarrassment anymore.

"And son I know something happened between both of you but trust me love  always had it's way to get you both together" he smiled fondly at him, lightly patting on his shoulder.

Jungkook only smiled sadly in return.

"What's wrong son?" Seojoon asked worridly.

Jungkook sighed, debating himself whether tell him or not.
Seojoon saw that so he calmly made jungkook to sit on the near couch and sat beside him, arms never leaving his shoulder. Jungkook felt warm inside by that supportive hold.

"I know something bothering you son... You just like your father easy to read, sometimes I believed at telepathy because we both knew what we feel without speaking out loud" he laughed when he saw a little smile on jungkook's lips.

Seojoon smiled "your father is the biggest gift I've ever had son... And I'm the worst thing ever happened to your father" he whispered the last part with lot of difficulty.

Jungkook eyes widened and immediately he shook his head as no, couldn't able to talk about his late father afraid of bursting out.

Seo joon smile never faltered "like I said you just like your father.... I can see my friend in you not only in face but with heart too" jungkook now crying mess, he couldn't able hold back anymore as he burst into tears.

"Shh... I'm here son
You can share it with me
I'm full of ears.... Your trouble
Your anger everything.... I'll support you whatever your saying" jungkook cried even more as he hugged the other like his life depends on him.

Seo joon softly patted his back, he wiped his own tear as he heared heart breaking cry of the raven hair male.

"I m-iss t-them.... I m-iss them" jungkook cried louder thanks to the sound proof wall jungkook able to cry out loud as much he want.

Namjoon wiped his tear and left from there.... Not able to watch anymore.

When he opened the door he eyes widened when he saw a familiar face infront of him with tear stained cheek, More tear formed on the person eyes.

But before he ask anything the person turned and ran away from there...

"Taehyung... Wait!!" 💜

--------------
I fell for jk Falling ... 💜

Golden voice indeed... ✨