chapter 16

"H-hyung
Hyu-ng....
J-jungkook... J-jungk -kook
T-there .... G-grass" taehyung shuttered badly, his whole body shaking visibly....

The three male doesn't quite understand what he trying to say.

So taehyung ignored them and ran outside he rushed towards the same grass area where he could see from his room balcony.

The three male followed him outside.

It's still dark outside so taehyung couldn't see things, he searched his pant pocket for mobile but couldn't find it.

"Shit where is it?" He Muttered to himself.

"here sir use mine" Namjoon took his own mobile and handed it to taehyung.

Taehyung turned on the flashlight and searched the whole area....

He let out a gasp when he stepped on something.... He turned the mobile light towards his foot, there he saw some cologne bottle near his feet....

If these bottle here then.... On the right side....

Taehyung gulped as he slowly turned the mobile on his right side...

First jimin thought that taehyung found some clue about jungkook but he didn't expect to found  jungkook lying on the grass bloody...

Taehyung didn't waste any time he crouched down near his husband, he put  jungkook's head on his lap carefully and he cleaned jungkook face with tissue while hoseok removed his shirt and wiped blood from his body...
Jungkook unconsciously winced taehyung immediately caressed his face and mumbled sweet things...
Where Namjoon ran to get the car.

"Y-your okay kook... Your oky
I-im here.." taehyung kept mumbling while caressing his face fondly.
Taehyung white shirt stained with jungkook blood but he care less about it.

Jimin was stunned...
He can't hear anything his eyes stared at jungkook bloody face.
He can see namjoon ran somewhere and hoseok crying...
He can see taehyung crying and yelling at him but he can't hear anything.....

"Jimin call the ambulance now....
JIMIN DO IT..." Taehyung yelled at him.

Jimin gasped... He snapped out from his trance and patted his pants for the mobile and sighed once he found the mobile.... His vision blurred from the un shed tears but he managed to type the number with his shaky fingers...

Before the call connect namjoon returned with car, he quickly got out and rushed over taehyung.
He picked up jungkook from the grass carefully and placed him on the backseat.

Taehyung followed namjoon inside the car and sat beside him with his head on taehyung's lap.

Jimin and hoseok hopped on with them and drive away....

They reached the hospital. The doctors rushed over and took jungkook with them leaving crying taehyung outside with everyone.

After what seem like year the doctor came out immediately taehyung rushed over him and pampered with questions.

"Please mr.kim calm down....
Your husband is fine. Your husband gotten beaten up badly we treated his wounds, thankfully the cuts are miner it didn't caused any major problems"  the doctor explained.

Taehyung sighed in relief and mumbled a soft thank you.

"Can we see him doctor?" Jimin asked hopefully.

"Not now he need a complete rest , once he wake up you can see him now let him sleep and please don't disturb the patient" he says.

"We won't doctor, thank you" jimin bowed. 

They sat again on their previous place and waited...

Time now 5:30 am.
Hoseok and jimin fell asleep as jimin laying his head on hoseok lap, namjoon asleep while in sitting position.

Namjoon woken up by his buzzing mobile, it's from that producer again.
Namjoon sighed as he rejected the call.

He yawned while looking around, his eyes widened when he noticed taehyung is not here.

He panicked, he looks around but taehyung is no where.
Slowly he opened the room where was  jungkook and looked inside.
He sighed in relief when he found taehyung curled in ball beside his husband sleeping soundly on the hospital bed.

Slowly he walked near the bed and covered taehyung with his coat.
He smiled softly at the sleeping couple and left.

"Taehyung is inside?" Jimin asked namjoon when he exit jungkook's room, wide awake.

" Oh you awake, yeah mr.kim sleeping inside with mr.jeon" namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded his head. He got up from his seat and stretched.

"By the way I'm park jimin and he is  jung hoseok, we are jungkook's friend" he introduced to namjoon.

"It's pleasure to meet you sir, I'm Kim namjoon mr. Kim taehyung personal secretary"namjoon bowed a little.

"Just call me jimin, you older than me namjooni hyung" jimin flustered.

Namjoon laughed softly "sure jimin".

In the middle of their conversation hoseok stirred awake and yawned loudly..... He blinked
"what happened?" Hoseok asked jimin, half awake.

"Nothing hyung, go back to sleep" jimin smiled.

Hoseok streched "nah I'm fully awake now" he looked around "where is Kim taehyung?" he asked.

"Calm down hyung, he is with jungkook" jimin replied.

Hoseok eyes lit up "jungkook awake ?" He asked.

"No hyung still unconscious" jimin sighed.

Hoseok made 'oh' mouth.

______________________________

Taehyung eyes flutter opened when he heard someone groaning.

Taehyung sleepy eyes met with the dark charcoal eyes...

"Oh sorry did I wake you up tae?" Jungkook honey like voice ringed through taehyung ears made taehyung's heart beat wildly.

Taehyung scooted close to him,  his hands cupped jungkook face fondly..... His pupil shaking with lot of emotions.

"Y-you okay ?" Taehyung whispered
His hot breath hitted jungkook on the face make his lips curl upwards.

Jungkook smiled softly he pulled taehyung closely by his waist.

"Yes I'm darling.... More than okay" he smiled softly before placing his lips on taehyung's forehead with sweet kiss.

Taehyung bite his lips from smiling, he placed his hands jungkook neck as he hid his face on his chest leaving no space between them.

Jungkook held him back tightly.
Taehyung can hear his husband soft heartbeat, he smiled while pulled jungkook even more close to him.

Jungkook chuckled "sleep darling, I'm here for you" he softly whispered while placing small kiss on taehyung's hair.
Jungkook soothing voice and gentle caress is enough to taehyung fall asleep in jungkook arm.

At that time taehyung wished only one.....

Please don't vanish again... 💜

_____________________________

Thank you for reading 💜