chapter 9

"we are more than friends" jimin mumbled.

"Then what about yoongs?" Hoseok shouted, shocked by the new information.

"For fuck sake hyung don't be loud.... Yoongi is still my boyfriend And there is nothing between me and taetae"

"Taetae?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"I mean Kim taehyung" jimin gaze avoided jungkook's.

"I believe you hyung but I still wanna know what's were your relationship with my husband in the past" jungkook eyes showed some emotion that jimin can easily recognise.

Jimin sighed "taehyung and I were friends since childhood, we went to the same school. We were too close to each other that we always stick together, taehyung is more than my friend  even though we are the same age tae would act like a child he is like my little brother, my taetae is way different from this Kim taehyung , he is more bubbly and cute, always goofing around...." Jimin laughed.

"He is My soulmate jungkook...
But things changed between us after his mother left him.... And my biggest mistake is I left him alone here and went to US for my studies" jimin voice trembled.

"What happened to his mother?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.

"You don't know!?" Hoseok asked jungkook in disbelief.

"Um no" jungkook blinked.

"I can't believe you kookie, Even our office table know this. It's been years but still some dimwits gossips about it. You've been working here for almost a year and still you don't know" hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You know me hyung... I don't listen their stupid gossips" jungkook huffed and jimin face balmed .

"Taehyung's mother left taehyung and her husband for another man" hoseok whispered.

"What!! You mean she left seo joon uncle" jungkook eyes widened.

"Yes she is a the dumbest bitch I've ever seen, mr.kim deserve better" hoseok replied.

"When I returned to Korea I've heard about taehyung success in modeling so I'd tried to contact him but I couldn't, he blocked me at everything.
I joined this company only for him but he ignored me..... He acted like a  total dick.

Money, fame  changed him jungkook...
He is nowhere near to tae, and please don't ask anything else about your husband I'm fed enough" jimin abruptly got up from his seat and left.

Jungkook remained silent....

__________________________

"What happened to my baby bunny today ?" Aera chuckled when she heard a whine from the boy laying his head on her lap.

"Tired halmoni" jungkook mumbled.

"Halmoni, how you know about taehyung?" Jungkook turned  his head to see his grandmother face.

Aera softly smiled "I knew him since from his birth, but unfortunately I couldn't be near with him and watch him grow, after many years I found him again and here we are as your beloved husband" she pinched jungkook's button nose, jungkook scrunched his nose while smiling.

"But granny you never talked about him before my marriage?" Jungkook questioned.

"Who said I never did!! I always mentioned taetae in our dinner remember, you've never listened to me, weren't you?" Aera said in a poker face.

"Here I thought you knew taehyung before your marriage" she shook her head at disappointed.

"I've listened halmoni" jungkook showed his pubby eyes and doing some ageoyo but after getting no response from aera jungkook cheek turned into light pink out of embarrassement.

Jungkook cleared his throat "maybe sometime I did not" he nervously laughed "sometimes?" Aera interpreted.

Jungkook Sighed "I'm sorry halmoni I think I was too immersed in my studies to get a scholarship and beside my part time job were not good enough, it's all my fault I should've spend more time with you" jungkook mumbled, he held her tightly and hid his face on her belly.

Aera sadly smiled as she remembered her grandson horrible past.
Her wrinkled hand softly carresed jungkook hair, gives him warmth.
"It's not your fault kookie....
Now we have more than enough time and I'm still sound and healthy I can tell whatever you wanna hear my sweet" aera patted his shoulder to sit up.

Jungkook whined so aera let him cuddle as much as he want
"Halmoni toady uncle seo joon showed me taehyung's childhood photos and you know what jimin was taehyung's childhood friend.... Can you believe it?" He exclaimed.

Aera chuckled "now I'm very sure you never listened a single word I spoked to you" she laughed whole heartedly
Where jungkook dumbfounded.

"Don't tell me you already knew?" Jungkook now sat up.

Aera laughed increased after seeing her grandson terrified face "of course I knew... Jimin and taetae were so close to each other, they're soulmate"
Jungkook heart sank for some reason.

Soulmate...

"How do you know about them granny and why'd everyone hide it from me? And what was I doing those times? How come I didn't even know about taehyung existing!!" Jungkook eyes showed pain.

"Oh my baby bunny what's wrong?" Aera embraced jungkook.

Jungkook sighed "jimin he hid about his past about taehyung" jungkook mumbled, aera can tell this big baby now pouting.

"He did?"
Jungkook nodded his head.

"Oh honey there is nothing to hide I know everything about taetae....
After sora left taehyung he was miserable, at that time jimin were the only friend he can lean on and I'm very glad about that.
Seo joon were broken too as he forgot about his own son miserable

But unfortunately jimin had to leave to US after that he alone again.
That time I met him.... in the dark room so broken" aera eyes glistening with tears.

"After I saw him in that condition I'd always stayed by his side.... And do you remember how I often left with foods to meet someone special" jungkook remembered that clearly, aera sometimes went somewhere to meet someone but he never really cared.

"It was for taehyung, he loves homemade food so I'd prepared for him whenever I could meet him" aera smiled softly.

"Then what happened between jimin and taehyung?" Jungkook asked out of curious.

"I don't know either jungkook ..... That poor boy tried everything he could but taehyung pushed him away.
I tried to convince him but no use" aera sighed.

Jungkook listened everything.... He can't help but felt bad, taehyung were close to him in these past years yet he de didn't know anything about him.

"I guess it's late already
Taehyung must be home now... I should go home now halmoni" jungkook mumbled, aera smiled.

"Yeah you should honey"

Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead softly, he gave her a tight warm hug and left.

During his whole drive to his home
His mind said one thing again again....

He want to see happy taehyung again... 💜

________________________

Hi...

Is it boring ?

Please share your thoughts about this story?