chapter 14

Next day morning taehyung getting ready for his shoot.
Suddenly his mobile went off taehyung saw some unknown number called him.
Usually he would receive lot these type unknown calls from his fans and some creepy followers so he ignored like he always does.

After the shoot finish he took a break before the next shoot start.
He went to his hotel room to take rest, he took a quick shower and hoped on his bed.

But he couldn't sleep his mind went back to things happened at back in korea where he and jungkook intimate with each other.
He could still feel the soft touch of jungkook on his skin.
He felt little embarrassed when he remembered how he sucks on jungkook finger.

Do I miss him ?

He questioned himself and turn around to look outside the window
"Maybe" he mumbled to himself.

After a quite 1 hr nap taehyung stirred awake by buzzing sound of his mobile.

He rubbed his eyes with one hand and other searched for his mobile.
He looked at the mobile screen with half lidded eyes and sighed.

It's from his secretary.

He picked up "I'm up, coming" he mumbled before ended the call.

He changed his clothes and picked up mobile. His eyes widened from number of messages and calls he received from that same unknown call he received from morning.

Who the  hell is this?

Taehyung clicked the text his brows furrowed while reading those...

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Kim taehyung this is park jimin
Please pick up the call.

Pick up the call....

Tae it's urgent pick up the damn call.

YOU FUCKER.

YOUR DAMN HUSBAND IS MISSING
PICK UP YOU IDIOT.

FINE.....

FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG.
(5 hours before)

What ..... Jungkook !

He immediately called the number and tapping his foot on the floor while it's keep ringing.

After a few ring someone picked up.
"Hell-" before taehyung say something the person at other line cut him off.

"Oh finally you decide to call huh" jimin sarcastically said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "what the fuck you want?" Taehyung hoped it's just a prank call like always.

"It's jungkook he is  missing  from yesterday morning and
We tried to call him but no reply "

Taehyung snorted "seriously he is not a kid park..... He might be at his halmoni house or something just wait he'll be back" taehyung hoped he was right.

"No we searched him everywhere...
And didn't even called halmoni either" jimin frantically said made taehyung's face pale.

He knew about jungkook relationship with halmoni and it's very odd hearing jungkook did not called her.

"M-y house
He m-must be there" taehyung said.

"No he is  not there too"jimin mumbled.

Taehyung remained silent.
"What you hiding?" He asked more like demanding.

"Huh?"jimin puzzled.

"I know something is going on so tell me whats going on?" Taehyung half yelled.

"I told you jungkook is missi-" jimin cut off by taehyung shouting at the other line.

"IM NOT STUPID JIMIN
I know you very well it's not just about jungkook missing it's more than that right .... tell me everything" taehyung shouted.
He can't understand himself why he he feel so frustrated when he heared something happened to jungkook.

He heard jimin Sighed in other line
Before speaking.
Taehyung listened each and every word jimin speaking he can't help but his anxiety grew.

"How much he need ?" Taehyung asked.

"I million dollar" jimin replied.

Taehyung gripped his mobile tighter
"I'm coming " he said and ended the call.

He packed his all belongings and made a call to namjoon.

"We are going back to Korea.... Book the ticket now " he said as he ended the call.
Namjoon on the other side clearly confused but did as he was told.

Taehyung called cab and drove off to airport. Namjoon was there waiting for him with tickets.

"Sir here" namjoon gave taehyung his boarding pass , they did check out and  got inside flight.

"Sir, producer asking about you?" Namjoon says.

"Tell him I cancelled this project" taehyung casually said made the other male eyes went wide.

"But sir they invested  lot in this project" namjoon tried.

"I don't care just pay the loss and dont disturb me" he said before closing his eyes trying to sleep a bit.

Namjoon nod his head and did as he was told. He was quite worried now because he saw taehyung before like this when his father had a attack.
That time taehyung was completely broken.

He just hope it's nothing serious this time....

Taehyung on the other hand
Can't rid off the ugly feeling he felt.

You Better be safe Jeon.... 💜