chapter 24

18+ please don't read if you feel uncomfortable...

✨✨✨

With soft thud jungkook pushed taehyung on his bed hovering over him, lips still attached to his husband additive lips.

His hands are working on taehyung's shirt as he slide down the cloth from his body.
Jungkook ran his hand through taehyung soft skin as he mesmerized by the curves.

"Fuck.... You driving me crazy tae" jungkook whispered against his ear as he placed a soft kiss leaving taehyung goosebumps all over his body.

Something in jungkook tone made his whole body shiver.

Jungkook lips travels down to his neck leaving wet kisses on his its path makes taehyung squirm.

Jungkook mouth sucked on his neck rather harshly.... He bit down on the soft skin before licking and sucking.

Jungkook hands are moving south and grasping taehyung's bottom.

"Mm~~ jun-jung k-koo-kie... C-cloths off" taehyung mumbled his moaned hands are pulling jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook hummed against his neck, he pulled away as his hand hastily working on his shirt button and removed it.
Taehyung bite his lips watching his husband stripping.
He then pulled his pants off leaving his boxer.

He smirked when he catched his husband staring.

Without another word jungkook pulled taehyung bottom along with his boxers.

Taehyung yelped at the sudden force. And covered his private area with his hands blushing madly.

Jungkook softly smiled at his husband's cuteness. He slowly removed taehyung hand away and pinned down on the mattress.

Taehyung looked away from his husband lustful gaze flustered.

Jungkook licked his lips as he admired the beauty in front of him.

"Damn..." He whispered
He lowered himself down face inch away from taehyung's.

"Don't be shy tae .... Look at me darling" jungkook murmured.
Hands now careesing on his side in slow manner. Placing small kiss on his chest and neck.

Taehyung bite his lips and slowly turned his head and looked up.
He feel little under jungkook's dark gaze.... He wants to be touched and wrecked by his husband.

"Good boy" jungkook mumbled before pecking on his lips.
Taehyung moaned in reply.

Jungkook then moved his head down a little and started sucking on his skin.
Once taehyung's untouched skin now decorated by hickeys.

He then moved downwards now face to face with taehyung arousal.
He looked up making eye contact with taehyung as he took taehyung's length in one go.

Taehyung gasped.... His hand made their way to jungkook's hair started to tugging on his hair.

Jungkook grip on taehyung's hip tightened that'll leave bruise on it...
He sucked and licked on taehyung's length.

Taehyung moaned and feeling his leg buckle from the immense pleasure.

"I-im close kookie" taehyung managed to  mumbled as he moaned.

Jungkook pulled away makes the other whine.

Jungkook chuckled at his cute husband before moving side and leaned over to pick up lube and condom from the night table.

"Y-you h-have these?" Taehyung surprised.

"Well it's not mine.... Actually it's one of our marriage gift" jungkook blushed while explaining how he hid from taehyung.