chapter 3

"sir may I come in!?"

"Ah yes ! Come inside jungkook, take a seat" seo joon said, jungkook sat infront of him.

"Sir you called me?" Jungkook asked, confused.

In return seo joon smiled at him "jungkook , what you think about taehyung?" He asked him.

Jungkook thought for a moment before speaking "um he is good actually great sir...... He cleans toilet spotless" jungkook hesitantly said.

Seo joon face palmed.

"jungkook I'm not talking about the cleaner Lee taehyung I'm talking about my son Kim taehyung" he chuckled a bit.

Jungkook cheek turned into light pink from embarrassment "oh I'm sorry sir... Well he is very successful and hard working young man sir"

The ceo hummed "do you like him jungkook?" He asked straightforward.

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden question, he nervously scratched his nape "um... Actually I don't know anything about him personally sir...." He replied.

Seo joon sighed "please jungkook don't call me sir.... Just call me uncle or seo joon I'm fine with anything"

Jungkook nervously fiddled with his finger which he placed on his lap, Kept silent.

"Jungkook son
Your father and me were great friends. We were always together.... He always bring me with him wherever he goes. But he dare to left me alone in this shit world, I couldn't even apologize to him" his voice is too vulnerable.

He stands up from his chair and walked towards jungkook.
Seeing the ceo standing jungkook stands up too.
He patted jungkook's shoulder when he saw a dull expression in younger face...
"Your father is very great person, he is just like you son he won't take anything for grand... He always believe in hardwork.
He never ask anything for anyone... But he wished one thing jungkook.... And it's about you"
He paused.

Jungkook listened every single word and couldn't control himself from asking "and what is that sir?" His eyes pleaded, if his father wished something he'll do anything to fullfill it.

"Your marriage
With my son taehyung" seo joon replied.

Jungkook was beyond shock.... He lost his parents in young age, 11.

"W-what?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yes jungkook.
I and you father decided this marriage before you even born. If you don't believe in my words ask your grandmother she'll tell you.
Don't be stressed jungkook... Take your time and tell your decision"
Seo joon smiled softly.

Jungkook gulped, slowly nod his head.
"I'll leave now" jungkook Muttered before leave the place.

Seojoon sighed in relief....

I hope you accept the proposal son.

_______________________

"Thank you for the work
Now break time" the director announced made everyone shouted a 'yes' in chorus and went.

Taehyung sighed in tiredness and went to his green room.
He removed his coat and slumped on the couch while sipping his drink relaxing.

Taehyung snapped opened his eyes when he heard sudden knocking.
His brows furrowed with irritation, he looked at the clock and it's still his break time.

With annoyance he said a come in, immediately the door opened and revealed his manager Kim namjoon with scared expression.

"What is it?" Taehyung irritatedly asked still laying on couch.