chapter 23

Little bit of mature ...
Please don't read if you feel  uncomfortable...
And sorry if it's worst 🙏

✨✨✨

Jungkook was speechless....
He stayed in that's position staring at the paper like a statue.

Taehyung did that for me...
The mere thought makes his heart beat wildly. He can feel his tummy feeling funny but not quite understands.

He now feels bad for ignoring taehyung for 5 days.

"Mr.lee, when did he came here?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"A week ago sir" the old man said in a polite way.

Jungkook gasped. His smile widened showing his bunny tooth.

The old man got  surprised when jungkook suddenly launched forward and crushed him with bear hug.

Including hoseok everyone in the room thought jungkook became crazy when he laughed loudly and hugged his former lender tightly.

"Was it really a week ago?
You mean 7 days ago?" Jungkook frantically asked shaking the poor man shoulder harshly.

The kneeled man nods his head  despite the dizziness he feels by the shake.

Jungkook grinned he let go of the man and stood up "hyung let's leave I want to go home now" he said excitedly.

I can't wait to see you taehyung...

He internally groaned when hoseok shook his head "you go jungkookie, here use my car" hoseok says handing his car keys to jungkook.

Jungkook frowned "what about you hyung? Your not coming"

"Ahh don't worry about me jungkookie, jimin texted me he coming here so he'll pick me" he grinned.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows "he is coming here, why?"

"I just called him jungkookie and he is so happy for you.... And also he want to personally thank your lender for everything" hoseok says grinning innocently.

Anyone can understand what he really meant by that except jungkook who can't even stay still, badly wanna meet his husband.

"You told him?" Jungkook eyes widened.

"Yeah I texted him the address" jungkook just sighed.

"Fine hyung.... Text me after you got home
See ya" jungkook couldn't wait any longer as jogged outside.

"Mr. Jeon jungkook!! About the deal?" Mr.lee desperately called after him but received no answer.

"How about we talk about that mr.lee?" Hoseok grinned.
His soft eyes immediately turned into sharp glare as he cracked his knuckle.

Mr.lee gulped. He now regret but it's too late already....

"Finally I met you mr.lee!" The cold voice heard by mr.lee from behind makes him shiver.

"Now shall we start the discussion mr.lee" jimin smirked as every guard started to leave mr.lee alone in that room.

____________

1 week ago....
1 week ago ....
He got the paper before the shoot..!!
Then why he did the shoot with me !  why he kissed me !! 
Acting ? But why? There is no need !!
God !! You killing me tae!!

Jungkook drove the car in high speed.
It took him only 10 minutes he reached the house.
He parked the car hurriedly and picked up the document and got out.