"----Responsibility right?? Complete your sentences Mr. Khurrana" she said as he sighed and looked at her while she continued, "Firstly make it very clear that Tiasha never was and never will be anyone's responsibility. I am myself is capable enough to handle situations and secondly it was you whose bigger than any epic that freaking rule book said that we shouldn't interfere into each other's business. So stay away from it"

"Why the hell do you always bring that in between??? Every single time, rules rules and rules"

"Really you are saying this??? The one who himself clearly turned this marriage into a contractual deal??? And what do you want to know about Mr. Yash Sharma??? So listen he is my classmate. Yash is my classmate. Got your answer??? Now move"

"Not yet Mrs. Khurrana. I am not done"

"But I am Mr. Khurrana"

"Tiasha please understand this is serious. I am doing this for a reason. So tell me who is this person???"

"I guess you need an ear check-up or would you like to visit some good doctor who could treat your brain. You suffer from short term memory loss I guess"

"Tiasha I am not joking here"

"Neither am I Neil. Ok fine, you want answer right. I will tell you" she said as he immediately looked at her as his eyes showed a tint of relief.

"But before that, you have to answer my question Neil" he looked at her suspiciously as she spoke.

"What???"

"Why do you want to know about him??? And from where did you learn about him???"

"That's not important Tiasha"

"It's important Neil. I never told you about him as far as I know"

"Tiasha, I said that's not important"

"Why???" she said and after a small pause continued, "Neil, if you ask question I am bound to answer and if I answer, that's not important. That's not fair"

"Tiasha listen, I am not doing this because of fun. I am not mad. It's important. It's important because la--" he stopped in between as she gave him a suspicious look.

"La??? What la???" she asked looking at him as he turned his face away.

"Neil I am asking something??? What's la??? What's the matter???"

"Nothing. Tiasha, listen, listen to me carefully. Tell me. Moreover, I know that day in the college incident something is there which is all related"

As his words reached his ears, Tiasha looked at him shocked.

"Don't look at me like that. I ain't a fool and neither blind or dumb. So answer" he took a step forward as Tiasha gasped.

She was feeling confused as she wasn't being able to decide what to do because zillion of thoughts again crept into her mind.

"And what if I still don't answer??? Then what??? I won't answer" she said sternly and walked away when Neil sighed and again stopped her holding her wrist, making her pause on her tracks.

Neil was about to speak but before he could say something, Tiasha turned around fuming in anger as she gave a tight slap across his face.

*Slap*

A silence prevailed in the entire room as Neil had his face turned away and  was left numb while Tiasha was breathing heavily.

"Enough is enough now Neil. I don't owe an answer to you and you have know right to interfere in my life. I told I don't want to answer that means I don't want to answer.  Neil, I don't need any temporary protector, or a savior only to listen later that this is a forced marriage and only because of that I am being a burdened on someone or being someone's freaking responsibility. Tiasha always handled her life alone in the past and now also she can do so. Afterall, after a year, I won't have Mr. Neil Khurrana with me. Moreover, you shouldn't ask a question when you don't have an answer to it. Under---" she stopped in between when she realised that she didn't get any response in return.