𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

In the 30th century, two royalties in an opposite kingdom, begins to form an alliance, rivalry between them will stop when marriage comes in the way, people asks questions but never ever have the chance to speak for themselves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In the 30th century, two royalties in an opposite kingdom, begins to form an alliance, rivalry between them will stop when marriage comes in the way, people asks questions but never ever have the chance to speak for themselves. In a world where everything is formed through alliances, marriage, and most of all wars. Love, fear, pain, revenge and gloath -- all build and revealed in one place.

⇿  ✧  ⇿

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 "

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 — 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

She's a fighter and everyone knows it -- she knows it. They follow her, obey her every command and none ever dared to say no to her wishes. She's earned every trust but no one ever did stay true to her.

She's ruthless, unkind, unforgiving and certainly hard-headed. No one except for herself is who she trust.

Everyday she'd wear this sickening smirk that evreryone in a room would feel uncomfortable and be flustered with every eye contact, fearing her as if she was god herself.

But, what if it's not that all? After all, this is only a description.

" 𝘼 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 "

𝙔/𝙉 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠 — 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

She's the greatest and most important weapon of their Kingdom, not because she knows how to fight, but what she knows is to think, she's good at tactics and calculating whether or not it's the right time to attack. Although, she's not like every other princessess who waves and smiles, she does do that, only her father kept her hidden within the castle walls for a reason to keep her safe as he always does.

She's innocent, kind, forgiving and certainly soft-hearted. She's easy to be trusted but hard to be fooled.

Day after day she'd stay inside to just read books or learn other literatures, she doesn't talk to much to many people, and only a few truly knows who she is.

But, what if the innocent became a sinner?

⇿  ✧  ⇿

D I S C L A I M E R

The following story is purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with any historical records.

All characters seen in this story are either purely fan-made or from: Marvel.
Other's might find it similar but this is purely coincidental.