60. Dream

"The ballet academy is the other way?" Tae looked up at Jungkook when they were sitting in the taxi from the airport

"I need to pick up Jungmine from kindergarten first then I also want to buy flowers for Jimin, we will make a surprise," Jungkook was anxious hoping they will at least make it to the end of the lesson as it was 10:30 now.

"Will we get there in time?" Tae seemed skeptical.

"We have to. Sir I will pay extra if you hurry up," begged Jungkook so the next minute they were pressed into the backseat when the taxi gained speed.

"I want to reach Jimin's class in one piece. I have a life ahead," Tae was complaining, but Jungkook ignored pressing the live stream to see Jimin gracefully moving to soft piano music, looking so ethereal like the Moon, a swan.

"Wow, we are missing that now?" Tae leaned over his phone. "Sir I will give an extra hundred if you hurry up!" He yelled when the taxi driver caressed sweat off his face maneuvering through the city like some racing driver, so at 10.50 they were at the kindergarten.

"There's a florist behind that corner. Go pick up Jungmine I will buy flowers," shouted Tae so both sprinted in different directions, Jungkook ringing at the kindergarten gate for the guard to let him in.

The corridor was empty, some singing coming from the other room, but he pushed the door to Jungminie's class open.

"Jungkook! Hello, nice to see you and congratulations," Ilji sent him a smile.

"Thanks, I'm here to pick Jungmine up."

"Dad!" Jungmine lifted from the carpet running his way to cuddle into his waist.

"Hi baby." Jungkook chuckled lifting his boy up to kiss his cheeks and nuzzle their noses together.

"Dad you're back!" Jungmine cuddled to his scent glade when he was also falling in his second favorite scent.

"We are watching Jimin's class, it's so beautiful," Ilji was smiling lovely.

"We're heading there to surprise Jimin."

"Good luck," she lifted her crossed fingers.

"Thanks. You're an angel Ilji," Jungkook saw her blushing at the comment when he carried Jungmine to the door.

"Goodbye Miss Ilji, see you tomorrow," Jungmine waved.

"Bye Minie, till tomorrow," she got up to close the classroom door when Jungkook reached the changing room to put Jungminie's warm shoes, jacket, scarf and hat on the boy.

Tae was waiting at the taxi holding a huge bouquet of mixed flowers and a single red rose in his hands.

"Good?" He asked.

"Amazing, who is the rose for?" Jungkook sat up on the backseat putting Jungmine into his lap and fastening the seatbelt around them.

"You know, you're buying flowers for your mate, so I thought why not overdo it," Tae blushed.