25. Sensual bite

Through the lens the beach was softly old school color fades, the wind torn waves glimmering, so Jungkook zoomed in on Haneul carrying a wet piece of wood he has found, changing perspective to sharpen the small posture in the blue rain coat, Jungm...

Through the lens the beach was softly old school color fades, the wind torn waves glimmering, so Jungkook zoomed in on Haneul carrying a wet piece of wood he has found, changing perspective to sharpen the small posture in the blue rain coat, Jungmine building a sandcastle.
The breeze hit his nostrils filling them with the notes of his favorite scent, waves and stardust. Jaemin was wearing one of his cute black hoodies with colorful prints, he looked so young in those a bit loose jeans and trainers, almost if time had nothing on him and if he was still that high school boy he had met working night shifts in DawnDizzy.

This morning he has come to the idea to take his boys out for the trip and make Jimin stop stressing about the schedules in LA, his soul restless and he was trying to capture his emotions into pictures and videos like has done an endless time during university days. It was him recording Jimin's first dance videos which made him famous, but his private collection was still his favorite. Moments like this here, just the rough perfection of his husband and son, nothing scripted or staged.

Jimin blushed hard feeling the camera zooming in on his face. He was mostly shy, not fully aware of his beauty and the stunning effect he had on people, humble and kind, a real angel, his angel.

"Haneul come!" Jimin found a stick to throw it for the dog to chase while running along the beach, his pure giggling mixing with the music of the waves.

There were almost noiseless steps on the carpet, the lights down in that posh hotel room with a view over the beach. The mattress beside Jimin bent.

"He's asleep, finally and Haneul is snoring in the living room," Jungkook laughed.

They had rented a three room apartment to have some privacy after lulling their baby in.

"That's good, right," Jimin grinned when Jungkook's weight laid on him pressing him deeper into the bed.

"Very good," his husband was smiling looking at him with burning eyes. "So what do you want to do?"

Jimin laughed shaking his head.

"What?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Yes it is, I'm the bad guy so..."

"Damn take me now or I'll go crazy," Jimin groaned.

"Are you sure?"

"Should I beg?"

"Yes, beg for it," Jungkook grinned confidently.

"Jungkookah, put your damn fine d* inside me and fuck me to the end of the world and back," whispered Jimin stretching his tongue out to lick over Jungkook's lips.

His alpha's eyes lit up red then returned to the dark color they usually had.

Jimin's body on fire especially as Jungkook pulled his pajama shirt off his right shoulder tracing his fingers over the mating mark.