29. Over the glass

"Park Jimin's LA performance breaks broadcasting records, do you hear me," Seokjin was reading the latest news from his phone

It was getting late, the jet lag slowly kicking in especially as after the fierce stage all stress was slowly lifting leaving only exhaustion in Jimin's system.

"Are we going back to the hotel?" He asked, that new outfit, plain black elegant pants to a shirt from fine fabric with a hidden golden glitter was still perfectly on him.

"We're invited to that party," Seokjin winked.

"What party," Jimin yawned closing his eyes to stop the world from shaking.

"Min Suga's secret admirer party down Beverly Hills. He has organized it for you."

"Ah, that party," Jimin squeezed his fists. "I'd rather not attend."

"I know you have a lot of issues from the past, but it's all past, remember. You will not regret. I'm telling you all the time you need some good action," Seokjin laughed.

You can't imagine the pleasure I'm receiving from my man, Jimin chuckled caressing his fingers over his own thighs above those places hidden underneath that fine fabric where the sensual bites were slowly healing. He couldn't wait to get a new one, what would he give for Jungkook to be here tonight and dig his fangs into his skin to rise a thousand climaxes, for his big warm palms, the scent of his skin, those lips he wouldn't want to unglue off for hours.

"Ah..." that sigh or almost moan shouldn't have left his lips, so he kept his eyes closed hoping Seokjin will ignore why he was daydreaming of Jungkook making love to him.

Many heads were turning his way in that exclusive club, so Jimin shoved his hands into his pockets avoiding eye contact, trying to hide behind Seokjin's tall posture. People were gossiping about him and his manager misinterpreting the trust and respect they had for each other only because they were an alpha and omega. Fortunately today, those malicious rumors could become his shield.

"It's Jimin, he looks even better live," he heard a comment while stopping at the long bar.

"What do you want?" Seokjin sent him a kind smile.

"Some soft drink, I'm more than exhau..."

"Jimin!"

A low voice interrupted him and he turned to see a man who seemed a bit shorter than him, yet had some powerful a bit intimidating aura to himself. Dressed in branded clothing from head to toe, all his posture screamed 'bad ass.'

"Hi there, I'm Min Suga," the man approached him stretching his hand out Jimin shook hesitantly.

"Hi," he muttered glancing at Seokjin.

"I think I saw someone I know. Have fun," his manager winked suddenly hurrying into the crowd.

"But..." there were goosebumps breaking out on Jimin's skin.