39. Creativity

"Yes, and hit! Higher! Keep your posture

"Yes, and hit! Higher! Keep your posture. One more! Great! High five!" Jungkook smiled putting the focus mitts down to grab Jungmine into his arms.

"Am I good Dad? Will I fight the big guys?" The boy's eyes were glittering.

"You've already fought one big guy," Jungkook couldn't help but grin at his son's cuteness. "Love you so much," he whispered lifting Jungmine to spin him in the air.

"I love you too Dad!" Jungmine squealed but the door banged open and Jungkook froze in horror looking up to spot a pair of completely shocked dark eyes looking straight at them.

Tae's face was so pale Jungkook was afraid his best friend will faint.

"Who is this Dad?" Asked Jungmine clinging to him.

"This... um... this is uncle Tae," he stuttered putting his son down on the mattress. "Baby wait here, Dad will be right back," he begged catching Jungminie's questioning gaze, but he sprinted towards Tae, his heart beating loudly.

"Come," whispered Jungkook storming the corridor leaving the door open so Jungmine will still be able to see him and feel safe.

"What the hell is that!" Tae's voice cracked his face was still the color of blank paper.

"You know... that girl I'm with she has a son..."

"Don't bullshit me, he looks like your flesh and blood," Tae sent him a very dark gaze when Jungkook felt like slapped.

"Ok, ok... I have a child," he whispered.

"Since damn when?"

"Four years," stuttered Jungkook glancing at Jungmine who was tying up his boxing gloves to Bunny's legs, while he was giving his son a sign to stay seated.

"Four years? Four years? You're telling me you have a child for four years and you have never mentioned!"

"Um... it's complicated. The other person wanted to keep it private, besides you were studying in the States, I didn't want to bother you and stuff..." Jungkook rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

Tae was watching him in an indecipherable way, the colors slowly returning to his face.

"So you're telling me that about five years ago you had fucked a girl and now she has shown up at your doorstep guilty tricking you about you being the father of that child, and the naive boy you are you took both in," Tae sighed loudly. "I feel sorry for you Jungkook, I really do, but as your best friend I need to tell you, no offense there, you have always been the dumbest idiot when it comes to women and love," Tae approached tapping his shoulder with pity.

"You're telling me," muttered Jungkook looking towards Jungmine.

I'm the dumbest idiot, who had been yelling at the love of my life this morning, his heart became so uneasy a tear rolled down his cheek as Jimin wasn't ok, he was worse again and he has made it even worse, breaking him with his harsh words when all he had needed was a warm hug.