26. Hold me

"What! No! Don't look at me!" Jimin freaked out sitting up trying to leave the bed but Jungkook took his palms gently looking at him

"Relax, you're the most beautiful," Jungkook leaned in to peck his lips but Jimin shook his head.

"Let go off me and let me cover myself," he begged his chin trembling so suddenly.

Jungkook's eyes became so sad, but he let his hands go moving from his lap so Jimin jumped from the bed to grab the pajama shirt then hurry to the bathroom his heart beating loudly as how hasn't he even noticed when it had been gone and Jungkook must have seen all his awful flaws for so long. Jimin sniffed looking up into the mirror to see his marked body, purple hickeys, red scratches, the three sensual bites leaking blood that was dripping off his shoulder and thighs and it would have been so pretty, all those physical proves of Jungkook's love, if... his gaze resting on his stretched out belly and the long scar he squeezed becoming so empty. Will Jungkook leave now, too disgusted with him?

Jimin sniffed more turning from his mirror reflection closing himself in the shower to wash off all traces of their sex touching himself way more then necessary recalling how his husband's skin felt.

The bathroom door opened raising all the hair on his body.

"I'm just leaving a fresh set of pajamas for you, I'm not looking," muttered Jungkook then the door banged shut again and Jimin sniffed more.

Was that act of kindness actually hotter than everything they have done tonight.

It took time till he was ready to leave the shower then dry himself quickly and put the pajama on. It was covering him perfectly so he felt ok enough to enter the bedroom.
The bedding was changed, the balcony door opened bringing fresh ocean smelling air inside. Jungkook was wearing boxers only leaning against the door frame while sipping some wine.

"A drink?" He asked tuning.

Jimin nodded taking the second glass from the table to totter towards the armchair and sink into it. The dim yellow lights were exposing Jungkook's perfection, each of his tight muscles, the endless tattoos slowly filling up his chest and back, the sleeve along his right arm, that colorful butterfly on his right thigh, right underneath the hem of the underwear, the only colorful tattoo he has had. It carried the initials JM inside and Jungkook has done it not so long after Jungminie's birth, that dark time when Jimin was struggling from symptom to symptom barely allowing his alpha to sometimes hold his hand.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"No, don't be sorry. If you're not ready for sex, just tell me. I will wait," Jungkook's tone was serious.

"It's not that I'm not ready. You know I need you physically, I want you like crazy. Today it was wow... the sensual bites were insane. It's just..." Jimin's voice cracked. "Why are you even here when I'm so ugly, you were definitely turned off and disgusted by my body."

"Jimin!" Jungkook reached him to place the wine glasses aside then touch his face. "Don't practice that mental self harm again. I know you won't believe me even if I tell you that you are stunning, the most beautiful, perfection and your body is so spellbinding... your soft skin, the warmth it emits, your scent, your taste, I can not have enough. I would kiss you inch after inch few times a day preferably," Jungkook was watching him with so much affection raising the heat inside him with each word. "But I will repeat it until you finally believe me."

A few tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks and he pulled Jungkook into a hug kissing over his shoulder tattoos.

His alpha didn't have an opportunity to shower so he still smelled like sex, yet so amazing.

"Hold me," begged Jimin.

"I'm holding you. Hey, it will be all ok," Jungkook sucked his earlobe gently.

"How will I survive nine days in LA without you putting me back from pieces."

"Jimin you're stronger than you think, you will be fine, besides think about your dancing."

He nodded into the crack of Jungkook's neck.

"I will take a quick shower, lay down and relax, I'll be right back to cuddle you, ok?" Jungkook pulled back caressing down his cheek.

"Ok, be quick," Jimin sniffed leaning in for a soft peck.

Jungkook's lips tasted raspy, still so good he would gladly stay in their sweetness, but his alpha got up walking to the bathroom and Jimin reached for the wine glass overthinking too many things again.

The first daylight woke him up and Jimin couldn't find any sleep again cuddling even deeper into Jungkook's warm body. In a few hours they needed to part for 9 days, how will he stand that long time without his alpha and his baby.

"I love you," Jimin sighed leaning in to peck Jungkook's delicious lips.

The man murmured something in his sleep pulling him even deeper into his embrace, but Jimin lifted on the pillows.

"Love," Jungkook searched for him immediately.

"Sleep, I'll take a walk down the beach and record a live," Jimin leaned in to rest in Jungkook's lips again this time for longer.

He was nibbling on his husband's lower lip for a while getting completely lost as always.

"Stay," Jungkook's hands caressed over his butts squeezing the fabric of his pajama pants.

"Babe, I'll be right back, just need some fresh air," Jimin had difficulties to part and leave the bed.

The air outside was chilly when he reached the beach some minutes later fully dressed up. The phone trembling in his hand, as what was on his mind to share?
Slowly blooming out, the raising day was playing in the waves and the omega sat down in the sand pressing the live button.

 The phone trembling in his hand, as what was on his mind to share?Slowly blooming out, the raising day was playing in the waves and the omega sat down in the sand pressing the live button

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook trying to calm Jimin down? Will Jimin's morning vlog go well?

Much <3