38. Best friend

"But Dad Jimin will be ok?" Was the last thing Jungmine has asked when he has dropped him off at kindergarten today

"Sure he will be," had said Jungkook although he hated lying to his son.

Now he was back in the quiet apartment drinking coffee and staring through the window, thinking to schedule a morning training and forget the pain in hitting the punching bag.
There were almost noiseless steps, the scent of waves and stardust filling the kitchen rising goosebumps on his body.

Jimin was avoiding his gaze while slipping towards the fridge, he was wearing all black, the dark rings underneath his eyes unhealthy.

"What was that thing last night?" Asked Jungkook sharper than intended when Jimin's whole body twitched.

He turned leaning against the fridge not daring to look up.

"I've read a comment online," he whispered, his voice like gray paper, totally colorless.

"What comment."

"It was that fucker, the principal of ballet school. He wrote, this is that embarrassment, that omega who has come to audition for our school pregnant," whispered Jimin to the floor. "Now people are starting rumors. Soon everyone will know, Hailo Entertainment will quit my contact, I will be again left with nothing," Jimin hit the fridge with his fist.

"You will have nothing, right. Because only a career is something. Your family is nothing for you."

"Jungkook..."

"I'm done listening to this bullshit! You're hurting Jungminie! What do you think he had felt last night seeing you in that state! Damn! Can you finally get a grip in your life! Stop playing the victim!" Jungkook jumped up, yelling.

Haneul began to bark scratching at the kitchen door and Jungkook was only happy Jungminie isn't here to hear their argument.

"I'm playing a victim?" Jimin became red in the face.

"You're stuck in your life!"

"Stuck?" He pressed out.

"Yes, stuck! You're still there, being seventeen on that stupid audition! You haven't moved an inch from there, but you're twenty two, an adult, a parent, a husband. You should finally move on from there an face your responsibility!"

"What am I not doing!" Jimin shouted, his chin was trembling, tears were storming down his face.

"Jungminie can not grow up in such a place, it will damage him mentally, will affect his whole future! Last night the doctor has sent me a text asking if I wouldn't like to sign Minie up for therapy and I will do it. I will call the child therapist and schedule a meeting, but it can only still his pain temporarily, it can not bring a solution, as only the adults can fix it. The child is just the outcome of their relationship. If this relationship is broken..." Jungkook took a loud breath in to not to break out in tears.