27. Magical stone

"Hi

"Hi... I'm sorry for that unexpected visit. I've really missed you."

Some comments and likes were immediately piling up and he read through a few.

Jimin we missed you too
Love you
You look so handsome today
Where are you
Please get some rest
We love you
Why are you up so early?

Jimin chuckled caressing the phone, his beautiful fans were always so worried about him, they really were like best friends and family.

"I'm on the beach, as you can see," he flipped the camera focusing it on the waves. "It's a beautiful morning and I went for a walk," he changed the view back onto his face. "I was really stressed about going to LA and all those huge performances ahead so a friend of mine suggested going to the ocean. It really helped to clear my mind and focus on something different then the worries, but my plane takes off in seven hours and it's slowly getting to me. I will really need all your support while I'm there. Tell me how do you are feeling this morning?"

Jimin began to scroll down the comments reading some.

"I have an exam today and I'm as stressed about it as you're about LA... good luck for your exam, I will be keeping my fingers crossed."

Jimin's heart filled with warmth as he cared deeply about each and everyone of his fans, they were precious.

"Thank you for spending this early morning with me, I need to go back and pack. We will see each other in LA, love you a lot. Till next time," he sent them a finger heart then pressed the live off taking a deep breath in.

The waves were so calm today lying on the beach and Jimin pulled his legs to his body watching that spectacle, trying to keep his mind empty, to not to lay any difficult thoughts in.
It was a long time of just him sitting there diving into the music of nature till it became too cold so he moved up walking back along the beach towards the hotel, but there were two silhouettes there, one tall and board, the other tiny and cute, both training some boxing moves, Jungminie working his baby fists eagerly and Jimin chuckled.

"Look who's there," Jungkook raised his brow so Jungminie stopped his movements turning.

"Dad Jimin!" He squealed happily running towards him to cuddle into his waist.

"Hi baby, I see you're training hard," Jimin caressed into his son's hair.

"Yes, soon I will fight big guys like Dad!"

"Oh... nice..." Jimin had no idea what to say.

"Dad Jimin, I will show you something!" Jungminie let go off him giving the baby boxing gloves to him then running down the beach.

"I wish I had 1% of his energy," Jimin chuckled walking to Jungkook to cuddle into him and kiss the side of his neck gently. "You smell so good today, how will let you go?"

"Jimin, you will be fine, it's just the nervousness before the long flight and the huge stages," Jungkook wrapped him into his strong arms kissing the top of his head.

"No, it's not only that," Jimin chuckled gluing his lips to that delicious scent glade. "It's the night we had. How do you expect me to sleep alone for nine da..."

"Dad! Dad Jimin! Look what I've found!" Jungminie was running their way holding something so Jimin giggled, happy he doesn't need to to continue that a bit embarrassing subject.

I will be also sleeping alone, so... Jungkook's voice sounded in his head bringing butterflies and goosebumps, but Jungminie fell to their side.

"Look Dad, Dad Jimin! This is a magical stone I have found!" Jungmine lifted a small round shaped gray stone towards them.

"Wow, a real magical stone, you're really lucky you have found it," Jungkook was holding in a laugh caressing over Jungminie's hair.

"Yes, it's a realest magical stone from the Moon," Jungminie jumped up happily.

"What can it do?" Asked Jimin amused.

"I don't know," Jungminie shrugged suddenly placing the stone in Jimin's palm. "Here Dad Jimin for you, so it can do magic for you," Jungminie sent him a precious smile. "Dad! I will go look for more magical stones from the Moon, ok!"

"Ok," Jungkook chuckled ruffling Jungminie's hair, so the boy giggled then ran down the beach again crouching in the sand to dig through it.

"I guess deep down inside he feels you're leaving for some time," Jungkook placed his hands in the back pockets of Jimin's jeans pulling him closer so there was no other option for them than to stand face to face.

"I guess..." Jimin's heartbeat was racing when he was drowning in his husband's eyes completely.

"He has given you a magical stone from the Moon to protect you," Jungkook was breathing out on his face and Jimin couldn't stand in any longer tangling him fingers in those soft curls to fall over his lips and kiss deeply.

It's a magical stone from the Moon to protect you, the words of his boys were ringing in his head when Jimin was watching the endless highways of LA passing by behind the van windows and tracing his fingers over the stone.

He has just landed three hours ago, was now driving towards that theater for the main rehearsal and the meeting with that famous designer who had been hired to prepare a stage outfit for him.
What were his boys doing now, he wondered reaching for the phone to send a short message to Jungkook then all his attention returned to the stone.

"What is it? You've been playing with it all morning?" Asked Seokjin turning from the front seat.

"A lucky charm I received from someone," muttered Jimin.

"That friend of yours?" His manager's eyes were still way too curious.

"Um... that omega friend's kid gave it to me. He... he is really cute, has called it a magical stone from the Moon."

"Ah, that friend with a problem. You two must be really close?"

"Yes, we are," Jimin blushed hiding Jungminie's present in his jeans pocket.

"How old is her kid?"

"Four," Jimin sighed.

Little baby was growing up fast.

"Do you like children?" Seokjin was too focused on continuing this conversation Jimin wanted to finish now.

"Some are cute," he shrugged.

"A lot of omegas really want children."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook's goodbye beg Jimin's trip and Seokjin asking questions? How will Jimin's LA trip go?

Much <3