37. Glass

'You need to help me to meet Jimin again,' Tae's text lit up his phone when he was walking towards the apartment

'You're expecting too much,' Jungkook texted back sighing.

'You're famous, Hailo Entertainment will definitely give you some info how to meet Jimin again. I need to meet him.'

'Should I call Hailo Entertainment's front desk? They'll think I'm prank calling,' Jungkook pushed the door open for Haneul to sprint his way barking happily.

"Hey buddy, long time no see," Jungkook patted the dog trying to take the coat and boots off but Haneul took one carrying to the living room.

'Get Seokjin's number, we will see further,' another text came.

'How?' Jungkook sent the message walking into the living room to see his boys cuddling on the couch while watching Jungminie's favorite cartoon.

"Hi," Jimin's glittery eyes rested on him and he leaned down to peck his husband's lips then ruffle Minie's hair.

"I've missed you two so much," Jungkook chuckled.

"Dad! Shush!" Jungmine placed his finger to his lips pointing at the TV.

"Ok, ok," Jungkook laughed. "I'll take a shower and change then I'm back," he grinned sprinting to the end of the corridor and their private bathroom, thinking about his cute boys, the approaching championship what was the biggest challenge in his career so far. Even taking part is a honor, it's not about winning, he reminded himself walking underneath the cool stream.

Today a professor from art university has contacted him asking if he wouldn't like to record a project for an international exhibition, as he has had been the highest graded student in his academic years. Maybe I should give it a try, thought Jungkook washing himself quickly, his mind immediately racing with images of Jimin he could record in so many ways and settings. Call it 'The real beauty' then show Jimin's hideous sides, the way he was scrunching his nose while brewing morning coffee, or that pair of eyes looking at him shyly in between the sheets, Jimin's boyish side while playing around with Haneul, his tired face after dance training or the way his whole face lit up at the sight of delicious food. There were so many cute details he could show, the rainbow of his favorite model.

The urge to take a camera and record burning underneath his skin so he left the bathroom in a towel only approaching the shelf with his high tech equipment to take the one he has had at the seaside and watch the latest film on the small screen.

Maybe I will take my boys for a trip again...

There was a scream ringing the house, so sharp the camera fell out of Jungkook's hands banging against the floor.

"Dad! Dad!" Junminie was running so Jungkook stormed the corridor to catch his son up, his heart beating loudly.

Another scream came raising all hair on his body.