8. You are a dancer

The burning gaze of the alpha was following him all over the room and Jimin was hot and cold giving out orders

The burning gaze of the alpha was following him all over the room and Jimin was hot and cold giving out orders. The group the man came with looked like some university students, definitely a few years older than him. It was raising the temperature in his body unnecessarily, the way he was stared at, by the stranger with big doe eyes, a face to melt and fine dark curls sticking from underneath the bucket hat.

"Jimin, I think the art department students at table 4 want some drinks," Sejun his fellow worker nudged his arm.

"Um..." Jimin gulped taking his notebook out approaching that corner table surrounded with comfortable couches, a lot of those students were here assisted by partners, but that handsome man seemed to had come alone.

"May I take your orders," Jimin was trying to calm down and avoid the stranger's gaze.

The students began to shout out the names of drinks.

"And for you sir?" Jimin turned to the man, their gazes locking and for a second the world has stop to turn especially that his inner wolf began to whimper whispering "mate." Then it hit him, the scent of dew and rain, like a sealing spell.

"Jimin," the man spoke with a calm sexy low voice glancing at his name tag. "Bring me a beer."

Jimin nodded turning around sprinting towards the bar, the notebook trembling in his palm. What has that just been?

"Jimin you seem messed up, go home early, you have the main ballet technique exam tomorrow," his boss tapped his arm half an out later so Jimin wasted no time running to the staff room to change.

It was chilly outside, winter slowly approaching, the hour late and his inner omega trembling like always when he was taking that lonely way home in the dark.

"Jimin?"

That voice made him stop, there was that handsome alpha there watching him in the same intensive way.

"Um... do I know you?" He gulped.

"No... it's just, your name was written on the tag," the alpha blushed smiling.

"All workers have those..."

"I didn't mean to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable."

"You were literarily staring," Jimin pressed his hands into his pockets.

"I did, but only because I couldn't take my eyes of you," the alpha was standing in some distance chuckling to himself. "Anyway, I'm Jungkook. I'm twenty years old, studying visual arts at uni, training to become a boxer, winning some minor championships from time time," he introduced himself raising those stunning doe eyes.

"Um... nice to meet you, have a blast with your friends tonight Jungkook," Jimin turned around on weak legs inhaling sharply.

"Jimin, um... it's really dark maybe I'll walk you home?"