23. The clumsy dragon

"Me?" Asked Jungkook buffed but the annoying guy pushed him out and everyone started cheering so he had no other option than to take the pole in front right next to Jimin's

The music came, his heart beating loudly, but he couldn't let Jimin down, so when the right beat came he moved to it, into that footwork speaking about fore play and seduction, to the smooth brushes along the pole, almost accidentally as it touching the lover's body lurking him in. The next moment he lifted himself up hang in the split to swirl, the world on delay especially as he was catching reflections of Jimin's ethereal beauty in the mirror.

They touched the floor to lose control completely and go hard in those almost sexual movements, definitely taking the floor and the pole to stop in a pose panting madly. Jimin turned his way smiling so brightly and Jungkook was glowing wishing for nothing more than to be all alone in the bedroom and try those movements out without any clothes or boundaries, or... barely any clothes.

There were shoes thrown their way the audience going off as during a rock concert.

"Thank you all so much," Jimin bowed walking to the speaker to turn the music off, the students hurrying his way to take pictures and make him sign autographs so Jungkook slipped out of the classroom to wait for Tae who joined him shortly to send him a killer glance.

"I'm sorry, he shouldn't have taken me, definitely only did it because I'm a bit of a public figure," Jungkook was trying to explain himself.

"Sure... are you Jeon Jungkook," muttered Tae imitating that waitress from last night.

"Tae."

"Don't! I'm mad enough! Will take the subway home!" He growled before turning around and hurrying down the corridor.

"Are you home?"

It was close to 9 pm when Jimin entered the apartment leaving his shoes in the hall. The TV in the living room was on playing an episode of Jungminie's favorite cartoon about the lovely pink dragon Coward. Both his boys cuddling on the couch eating snacks.

"Dad Jimin!" Jungminie waved so a calming warmth filled Jimin's heart.

"Hi my boys," he whispered coming to them to lean in and peck Jungminie's forehead, his body filling with goosebumps when he caught Jungkook's gaze. "Hi," Jimin trembled caressing his palm over his man's face to press into his lips hungrily.

"Dad, you're in the view!" Protested Jungminie.

"Oh, ok," Jimin giggled falling on the couch next to Jungkook to cuddle to him then nuzzle his nose over that soft scent glade. The way Jungkook has danced today was simply unearthly.

Can I do it or are you still mad? He asked using their mind connection.

Jungkook chuckled, his warm hand landed on Jimin's tigh caressing over it gently.