EPILOGUE

enjoy our last chapter besties 🥺

--------------------------------------------------

"DAMIANO!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse.

"I'M COMING!" He yelled from the bedroom.

"Hurry up! Jeez, you take longer than me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, I would've been ready by now, if someone hadn't insisted on taking a bath first. Alone, might I add." He said as he was putting his jacket on in front of me.

"Stop complaining and let's go." I said grabbing his hand, opening the door, so we could leave.

"I-" He started but cut himself off and just sighed.

So... it's been a while now. 5 years to be exact. After Damiano and I became boyfriend and girlfriend, again, we gathered our friends and told them at dinner. Obviously, they were ecstatic. Ethan and Thomas jumped on us, and I genuinely thought I was going to die. Sage and Vic just yelled and jumped around, while Diego gave me a knowing wink.

A year after that, Damiano asked me to move in with him. We bought a place together and Damiano got two more cats. So now we have my baby boy Loki (who is just giant at the moment), Legolas (because of Damiano's undying love for LOTR. I wanted to name him Malfoy but whatever), and lastly Bidet (the kitten got herself trapped on it on her first day home, so Damiano thought it was fitting.).

Our 4 years living together have been better than anything I ever expected. Now we finally have a healthy relationship. No lies, no games, no toxic behaviors. Just pure love and loyalty for one another. I honestly couldn't have asked for nothing better.

We were now on our way to tell our friends some exciting news that we have been hiding for less than 24 hours, but believe me, the news were huge.

"Here are the lovebirds!" Thomas said as soon as got to Vic's place.

"You do know you have another 2 couple inside, right?" Damiano asked as we made our way inside.

"Including you and Beth." I said narrowing my eyes at him playfully.

"Yes, but neither of us called for a meeting tonight, if I recall correctly." Diego said as he wrapped an arm around Vic who smiled softly at him.

3 years ago, Diego and Vic finally got official, and started living together.

Ethan and Sage are married which is mind-blowing. If you're wondering, Vic and I were bridesmaids, and Diego, Damiano and Thomas were best men.

About 2 years ago, Thomas met this amazing girl Beth, and they've been dating ever since. Good for him, he deserves to have some happiness.

Another person who also started to hang out with us for a few months now, is Sebastian. Funny, right? After we saw each other on the street, we kept in touch and when he got a job offer here in London, he and his girlfriend broke up, and he started hanging out with us. And he and Damiano are friends now, can you believe it?! Like, genuine friends. Jeez, if you had told me that 6 years ago, I would not have believed you.

"So, can I ask why we were called here, or?" Ethan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Technically Diego and I weren't called here." Vic said teasingly.

Ethan just glared at her as if saying seriously?

"Anyways, what's up guys?" Sebastian asked and he took a sip from his beer.