chapter 20: baby

"GUYS!" Vic yelled as she ran to the living room where we were

"Yes?" Damiano asked her.

"I just got off the phone with my parents and the house is available the whole weekend!" She said excitedly.

"So... we can pack?" Sage asked her.

"Yes!" She said as she clapped her hands.

Damiano and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh as we only thought of what happened there last time.

"What are you waiting for?! Go!" She ordered.

"But... we're only going tomorrow-" I started but she cut me off.

"So? It's never too early to pack." She said and I rolled my eyes.

It's been two weeks since Damiano and I made our deal. Honestly, not much has happened ever since. We had our "moments" but it was nothing special. We were almost never alone anyway.

Sage and I went home to pack, and as I was choosing my underwear, she walked in.

"Huh... yup, that's definitely Damiano's favorite." She said nodding her head.

"Stop!" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"What? You know it's true. Don't think I don't see how you two look at each other." She said raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? We don't look at each other in any way." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You look at each other either like you wanna fuck right then and there, or... like you're about to confess your love for each other." She said looking between me and the ground.

"Right. Like that's gonna happen." I scoffed before laughing a little bit.

"Yes... it will. Something in you both changed..." She stated.

"I don't see it." I said shaking my head as I finished.

"Right. Uhuh." She scoffed before leaving to finish packing alone.

We decided that our friends should crash here and then we'd leave all together in the morning.

As we were watching The Purge, I felt hungry, and then I remembered I had cookie dough in my freezer.

"I'll be back. You keep watching it, I've seen this movie a thousand times." I told them before getting up.

I went to kitchen and opened the freezer. As I was about to eat my first piece, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"You seriously need to stop doing that." I said before hitting his arm.

He turned me around and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"It's the only way I can get you alone without the others suspecting it." He pouted as he rested his head on my chest.

"It's totally suspicious." I said shaking my head at him.

"Is it?" He asked me.

"Totally." I chuckled, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Oh well." He said shrugging his shoulders.

This time, we didn't do anything, we just stayed there embracing each other. It was weird... but a good kind of weird.

I smiled down at him as I played with his hair, until I remembered my melting cookie dough.

"Baby, come on. I need to eat my cookie dough. It's melting." I said as I patted his shoulder for him to move. I only noticed what I said when I saw him look at me with wide eyes as he grinned.

"Did you just-"

"No." I said grabbing my cookie dough, walking towards the door.

"You totally did. But don't worry. Let's go, baby. I wouldn't want your cookie dough to melt." He said winking at me before going to the living room.

We were now on Ethan's car, and the seats were the same as last time. I was leaning my head against the door while Vic was reading something. Sage and Thomas were sleeping, and Ethan was listening to some podcast to entertain himself.

I was starting to fall asleep when I felt a hand on my shoulders, that made me open my eyes. I looked behind me and saw Damiano smiling innocently at me. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, and he placed his hand on my shoulder again, massaging it.

"Sleep. You need it." He whispered in my ear as he brushed his hands through my hair. I simply nodded and allowed myself to fall asleep.

I woke up once we got to the house, we took our bags to the rooms where we knew we were going to stay in and went to the pool.

As everyone was tanning or just distracted, Damiano took me to the other side of the pool.

"God, this feels like a crime." I said laughing as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, if it's crime then it sure is my favorite." He said smiling before planting a kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back as my hands made their way to his hair tugging it softly, making him smile into the kiss.

"You know me so well." He said against my lips.

"Oh, I know." I said before kissing him again.

"Damiano! Aria! Come see this!" Ethan yelled and we groaned.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

This is all I can give you this morning, sorry if it's too short

What do you think of our couple's situation?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33