chapter 2: fuck buddy

I was drinking a vodka-red bull, my favorite alcoholic drink in case you were wondering, while my friends were performing, and I felt someone sit beside me. I looked over and raised an eyebrow at the person.

"What do you want Sebastian?" I asked and I took a sip of my drink.

"Why would you assume that I want something?" He asked me before ordering a whiskey for him.

"Do you even know yourself?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"You know... you're looking extra hot tonight." He said in a seductive voice.

"I know." I scoffed and he chuckled.

"Always so modest." He said amused.

"Always." I said taking another sip.

"In an hour same place?" He asked me.

I looked over at him and took a deep breath as I analyzed him, once again. He had short messy brown hair, blue eyes, he was tall and a tad muscular.

"You know it." I agreed and he bit his lip.

"See you in a few, beautiful." He whispered before drinking his whiskey in one go, and I laughed.

Sebastian and I have been fuck buddies for a while now. But that's all it is, just sex. Sometimes we get needy and go to each other, no big deal. I could never have a relationship with him though, it would too tiring for me.

A few minutes later, my friends stopped playing and joined Sage and I for some drinks.

"That was amazing, guys!" Sage said as she gave them their free drinks.

"Yeah, I'm a proud best friend!" I said looking at Vic. "Good job not falling off the stage." I told Damiano.

"Please, we both know if that happened, you'd be the first one there helping me." He said smirking at me.

"Yeah, right." I scoffed. "In your dreams." I rolled my eyes.

"How did you know?" He asked sarcastically, making me flip him off.

"Was I imagining or were you talking with Sebastian?" Vic asked me with her eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." I said finishing my drink.

"I'm not a fan of that 'thing' that you two have going on." Vic said honestly as she sipped her drink.

"Good think I don't care." I said giving her a fake smile.

"You should." Thomas said looking at me.

"I agree. I mean, sure, the guy's hot, but that's just it. There's no package deal." Sage said shrugging her shoulders lightly.

"Have you had sex with him?" I asked her,

"No." She said confused.

"That's why you're so skeptical." I told her.

"He can't be that good." Ethan said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Impossible." Vic said shaking her head.

"Wanna bet?" I asked and she laughed, shaking her head.

After a few more drinks and a lot of talking, I had to go meet Sebastian.

"Well, this was nice and all, but I gotta go." I said getting up from my chair.