chapter 26: mine

"You wanted to talk. Let's talk." I told Damiano as we got inside my apartment. Sage went to sleep at Ethan's.

"So, you're single but unavailable, huh?" He asked me after a few seconds.

"Pretty much." I said nodding my head.

"You're single but unavailable..." He said quietly as he walked slowly towards me, stopping inches in front of me.

"That's what I said." I said looking up at him.

"Who are you available for?" He asked, placing his hand on my chin.

"You." I said simply.

"Me?" He asked with fake surprise.

"You." I said nosing my head slightly.

"But... you're single?" He said, even though it sounded more like a question.

"I am." I said nodding my head once again.

"How is that any different?" He asked me.

"The question... makes the whole difference." I told him.

"How so?" He asked.

"Because if you ask... instead of saying I'm single, I can say I have a boyfriend." I said brushing my nose against his.

"Oh yeah?" He asked looking between my eyes and my lips.

"Yeah." I said smiling slightly.

"Do you want to be mine? And fully mine?" He asked with his low voice.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said quickly.

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

"Will you be fully mine as well?" I asked.

"I already am, baby." He said before kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Then I accept." I said smiling at him.

As we were about to kiss, he stopped me.

"Just to clarify, boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend." I said smiling before pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss got heated and we let ourselves fall on the couch. This was real. Damiano was officially my boyfriend. That's so weird. Damiano my boyfriend... huh, didn't see that one coming.

"Ari... good morning." Damiano asked softly as he ran his fingers up and down my arm.

I just groaned and hid my face on his chest which made him laugh.

"Come on... we gotta get up. Someone might get in here." He said with his raspy morning voice.

"I don't care." I said smiling.

"You don't?" He asked surprised.

"No. We're official now, so who gives a shit anymore? If they see us, they see us. If they don't, they will eventually." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You really think that?" He asked me.

"Yes. Unless you're not okay with it..." I said starting to feel self-conscious about us.

"Oh, no. I'm totally okay with it. Way more than okay actually." He said smiling, caressing my cheek.

"Good." I said softly, looking up at him.

"Do you wanna do something today? Since we're together, together now." He asked me.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"Maybe we could grab some McDonald's and eat it in my car as we were parked somewhere beautiful?" He asked me.

"I like the sound of that." I said blushing slightly.

Damiano was going to kiss me, but I stopped him. He gave me a confused and I just laughed.

"Morning breath." I explained. He groaned and was about to kiss me again, but I stopped him, again. "No." I laughed, and he pouted like a baby, which made me laugh even more.

"So, it's true. You guys are a couple." Sage said smiling at us.

"Yes." We said at the same time.

"Didn't see that one coming." Thomas said slightly surprised.

"Really?" Ethan asked him as if he was stupid.

"I was fucking right, and you lied to me!" Vic said pointing her finger at me.

"I'm so sorry, Vic. I wanted to tell you the truth, but we agreed to keep it a secret between us, and I couldn't betray our pact like that." I told her truthfully.

"Is that true?" She asked Damiano.

"Yes, Vic." He said nodding his head.

"I guess, if you put it like that... it's fine." She groaned even though she was smiling slightly.

"Well, I'm glad that's how you guys feel." I said smiling as Damiano held my hand.

"It's weird but we also saw it coming... if you know what I mean." Ethan told us.

"We know exactly what you mean." Damiano said laughing.

"Yeah, we get it." I said laughing along with them.

If this is how being with Damiano is than fuck me, I wish I would've done it sooner.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

Sorry for the small chapter,  but I wanted to write their date on a whole different chapter, so bare with me here.

I'm still very obsessed with obx, sorry not sorry (go check my jj story if you haven't yet)

I also made a lot of my friends listen to maneskin, so let's all celebrate :))

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33