chapter 10: comforting hug

I woke up and Sebastian was still here. I got up, got dressed, and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

If it was before, I probably would've stayed in bed, but I couldn't right now. All I could think about was how Damiano was better in bed than Sebastian... That was a problem. I don't think you recall, but Sebastian was the best I ever had... turns out that Damiano was even better.

Was I gonna let anyone know that? Absolutely not.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of hands hugging me from behind.

"Good morning." Sebastian said as he planted a kiss on the crook of my neck.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked as I backed away slightly from him before turning around to face him.

"Uh, giving you a good morning's kiss?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I thought we agreed that it was a one-time thing?" I asked him as if I was stating the obvious.

"That never stopped me before." He said smirking before stepping closer to me. I placed a hand on his chest to stop him from walking any closer and he sent me a confused look.

"Before there were no feelings involved." I explained as I picked up my coffee mug, walking away from him.

"That's where you're wrong." He simply said, making my head shot back at him.

"What?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"I've always had feelings for you, Aria." He admitted as he shook his head slightly.

"You lied..." I said shaking my head at him.

"Aria-"

"You promised me you didn't have feelings for me, Sebastian! You made me promise that we were doing this with no feelings in the mix, and now you tell me this shit?!" I said feeling sightly betrayed.

"Yeah, well I lied. If you had the opportunity to have sex with the person you're in love with, wouldn't you do it?" He asked me.

"You're in love with me?" I asked him shocked.

"How could I not?" He said nodding his head gently.

"Answering your question... no. I wouldn't do it like this." I said looking at him angrily.

"Aria..." He said with his voice full of regret.

"Please leave." I said pointing at the door.

He didn't protest. He simply grabbed his stuff and left.

I never wanted this to happen... Sebastian was friend, I never wanted to hurt him. When he suggested we became friends with benefits for the first time, it was a year and something ago, and we were drunk. He made me promise that I would not fall for him, and since his personality isn't really my type, I agreed. I made him promise that too, and he agreed...

Knowing that he lied to me and technically tricked me into having sex with him was kind of weird. I would've never agreed if he had feelings for me, because I didn't want this to happen.

A few hours later, Sage came in with Ethan, Vic, Thomas and Damiano. They were all laughing about something but stopped as soon as he saw my numb expression. Usually when they arrive, I always go hug them at the door, and I didn't do that this time.

"Aria what's wrong?" Sage asked me as she came quickly to sit next to me.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head gently, as I looked to the ground.

"I don't buy it. What happened?" She asked me.

"It's Sebastian." I said quietly.

"What did he do?" She asked me annoyed.

"Can we not talk about that right now?" I asked her softly.

"Of course." She said hugging me.

Our friends came towards us, and sat next to me on the couch, or on our coffee table.

I looked at them and they all gave me reassuring smiles. I looked at Damiano and saw him leaning against the wall as he looked at me. He was looking at me as if he was trying to figure out why I was like this. I flashed him a smile and by his expression he looked taken back, which made me chuckle silently.

After a while, my friends decided that we should all watch a movie just to relax, and I agreed. I went to the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water, and of course, someone had to come along.

"What happened?" Damiano asked me once he closed the kitchen's door.

"It's none of your business." I said simply as I grabbed a glass.

"What. Happened?" He asked again, slowly.

"It's just something with Sebastian." I said as I poured cold water on my glass.

"Yeah, I caught that." He scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"A year back, we agreed that we'd be friends with benefits with no feelings attached. He came by last night, we had sex and this morning he admitted that he always had feelings for me." I ranted before taking a deep breath.

Damiano gave me a sorry look, before walking up towards me. He towered over me, before cupping my face with his hand, running his thumb and down my cheek.

"He's an ass." He said smiling, trying to make me laugh, which he succeeded on doing.

"Yeah..." I mumbled as I let out a dry laugh.

Then, Damiano did something I never expected him to do.

He hugged me.

I stayed still for a few seconds before finally hugging him back. It was an odd feeling... but some reason, I enjoyed it. Probably more than I should've.

As we pulled away, we smiled at each other.

"I still hate you." I said smiling.

"I hate you too." He said smiling down at me.

I was supposed to be mad at Damiano, but after what happened, I think I'll make truce... only for today.

As we were watching the movies, Damiano and I shared a blanket. He rested his hand on my thigh, running circles on it with his thumb. Unlike everything we did before, this wasn't meant in a sexual way... it was in a comforting way. It soothed me, and I appreciated him for that.

----------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

I'm sorry for the small chapter lmao, it's late and I'm sleepy

Anyways, you wanted a little drama, here's more!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also, I started writing this 4 days ago and I already have 2k views... the heck?! Thank you guys so much!!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33