chapter 38: Hawaii pt.1

"We're finally here!" Vic said excitedly as she jumped off the plane.

"Hawaii here we are!!" Damiano said happily before cheering along with the boys.

"Hello, Hawaii." I said as I let out a happy sight.

"Let's go to the hotel quickly so we can enjoy it even more!" Vic said loudly as she ran towards the nearest cab.

"She's never gonna change, is she?" Sage asked me as she placed her sunglasses on her head.

"I don't think she will." I said tilting my head to take a better look at the happy dance Vic was doing.

After that, we all got into two cabs and went to hotel.

After settling in, we met at the beach right in front of our hotel. We set down our towels and bags, took off our clothes, leaving only our swim wear and stared at the ocean for a couple of seconds.

"You know what we have to do right?" Thomas asked us.

Diego and Ethan shared a confused look before looking at him again.

"What?" Diego asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"The last to go in is a rotten egg!" Thomas yelled before sprinting to the water.

We all stared at each other for a few seconds before running after Thomas as we yelled at each other.

As soon as I hit the water, someone pushed me, and I fell down. I got to the surface and glared at my friends, not knowing who caused the incident.

"Mamma's mad." Diego muttered. As my eyes met his, he just swan away from me, which took a lot from me not to laugh.

Everyone looked at Damiano which made me realize he was the causer of it.

"Damiano..." I said lowly as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes..." He said in the same tone. His humored expression was quickly replaced by a slightly scared.

"Did you just... push me?" I asked with a warning voice.

"I-I... maybe?" He said cautiously as he took a step back.

"You think it was funny?" I said as I took another step closer to him.

"Yes." He said before swimming away as quickly as he could.

"Damiano!" I yelled before chasing him around.

After a while of trying to chase him, I ended up giving up and we just held onto each other as we swam around.

We spent the whole day at the beach, and now we had just gotten ready for a party they were going to have at the hotel.

"Look at that!" Damiano said as he whistled after I got up from the chair, meaning I was ready to go.

"Oh my God." I muttered as I laughed at him.

"What? Now, I can say that my girlfriend is hot?" He said as he got close to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh, that you can." I said as I leaned closer, our noses brushing against each other.

"Well then, my girlfriend is hot." He said before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Funnily enough, so is my boyfriend." I said before kissing him back.

The soft kiss quickly turned into a passionate one.

Unfortunately for us, our make out session was interrupted by a knock on our door, which made us groan.

"Guys? Are you ready? We want to go!" Sage yelled from the outside.

"Just a minute!" I yelled back.

"We'll continue this after the party." He said before kissing my nack softly.

"You're lucky I'm using a matte lipstick, or else you would be dead." I said smiling before grabbing my bag.

The party was crowded. More than I thought it would be.

After a few dances and a couple of drinks, Ethan finds us with a scared look on his face.

"Is everything okay?" Vic asks worriedly.

"I just... I saw her." He said like he had just seen a ghost.

"Who did you see?" Sage asked confused.

"I saw her." He said looking straight at Damiano.

I looked at Damiano and saw his eyes wide, the same expression Thomas had was taking over his own.

"That's impossible..." Damiano said shaking his head slightly.

"Who... is he talking about?" I carefully asked Damiano, trying not to trigger something.

"No one." He said quickly.

"Well, clearly it is someone." I said in a duh tone.

"Is that... oh my God, it is." Vic said looking in front of us.

Sage and I quickly looked to where Vic was looking at, since we were a little lost.

A brunette girl with blue eyes was standing there. She was gazing at Damiano like he was a lollipop at a candy store.

"Damiano, who is she?" I asked again.

"Melania Gomez." Diego said looking down. "Damiano's first love." Diego's eyes met mine, sorrow all over them.

"First love?" I asked shocked. "But-Damiano... you told me you never loved someone." I said, still trying to wrap my mind around it.

"Some things are better left unsaid." He said simply.

"You can't be serious right now..." I asked him as I felt my eyes burning.

"I am. We all have our secrets, Aria, don't act like you don't." He spat. His scared expression turned into angry which worried me.

"Well, I know damn well I never not told you about my first love who clearly still means something to me!" I said, now I too was angry.

"You have no idea what you're talking about." He said angrily as he clenched his jaw.

"Then tell me!" I begged. He stared at me and for a moment... for a split second, I thought he was finally gonna break... but unfortunately, I was wrong.

"No." He said sternly.

"Fine. If you're not gonna tell me, then I'm leaving." I said grabbing my purse which made our friends' eyes go wide.

"God, could you stop being such a little brat?!" He asked as he let out an angry laugh.

"Please enlighten me, Damiano: How the fuck do you expect me to react when there's a girl that's eye fucking you from afar, you tell me absolutely nothing about her, and you all look terrified!" I yelled.

"I-I don't know, okay?!" He yelled back as he rubbed his temples.

"Yeah, well I do. I'm leaving." I said as I walked away from the party.

As I was leaving, I glanced back, only to see her smiling wickedly at me, before winking. Melania Gomez...

What a great way to start our Hawaii trip. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! How are you doing??

I'm so sorry for being inactive this past 20 days, but I just moved from Portugal to the UK, meaning the last couple of weeks have been nothing but stress.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33