chapter 45: let's talk

"So, you still love him?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"You do know he still love you, right?"

"I have my suspicions..." I said looking up so I can avoid eye contact.

"Aria."

"Vic."

"Tell him."

"What? No. Are you crazy?!" I said with wide eyes.

"No! You're crazy! You already told him that you care about him, what's the big deal?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"There's a big difference between telling someone you care about them or tell someone you're still in love with them!" I said back.

"Is there?" She asked me, narrowing her eyes.

"Yes!" I said frustrated.

"You know what? I don't care anymore. You do you." She said waving me off.

"I highly doubt that." I muttered and threw myself back in my bed.

"But what if-"

"Oh my God, Victoria! Have you forgotten why we broke up in the first place?!" I snapped. "I'm sorry... it's not your fault." I sighed.

"Because he still had trust issues because of Melania, right?" She said trying to remember.

"Yes..." I said looking down.

"Didn't you agree to give him space to figure things out and one day maybe you'd be together again?" She asked and I nodded. "Maybe he already got the time he needed and he's ready."

"Maybe. This is all full of maybes, Vic. Not one thing in this whole situation is certain."

"Your feelings for each other are! That should be enough to get back together. Come on, it's easy!" She said eagerly.

"Vic, in case you haven't noticed, nothing about our relationship is easy."

"I know, believe me." She said laughing and it made the mood lighter.

She thankfully dropped it and we spent the night watching Encanto in my room while trying to stop Loki from wanting to eat our ice cream.

"Do I really need to come with you?" Diego asked me clearly bored.

"Yes. The guys and Vic are rehearsing and Sage is... god knows where, so that leaves us." I said giving a fake sweet smile.

"I could've stayed home. You know, sleeping!" He said annoyed.

"If I buy you a coffee, will you stop complaining?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said smiling at me.

"Also, how you be sleeping? It's literally 3:30pm."

"Your point?"

"Touche."

After I bought our coffees, I saw a familiar brunette head.

"Sebastian?"

He turned and looked at me. As soon as he realized it was me, he smiled widely.

"Aria!" He said as he quickly hugged me.

"I missed you!" I said hugging him back as Diego took the coffees from my hands.

"I missed you too! I never saw you anymore since you left Italy!"