chapter 28: hp night

"Can you move your feet?" I asked Damiano as we sat on the couch.

"No." He answered.

"Please. I can't see shit because of your disgusting feet." I said pointing at them.

"Make me." He taunted.

In a quick move, I pinned him against the couch by wrapping my hand around his neck. That move made his feet fall off the table. He looked at me and I could feel his heartbeat increasing.

"So, we're doing that now?" He asked smirking at me. I simply rolled my eyes and let him go. I laid back on the couch placing myself on a comfortable position to watch That 70's show.

"I hate you." He said frowning at me, which made me laugh.

"So I've heard, bubba." I said caressing his cheek which made him smile right away.

"What kind of couple is this?!" Thomas asked no one particularly, pointing at us.

"I don't know, but I guess this is everything you could expect from those two." Sage said pointing at us.

"They're oddly cute." Vic said.

"I agree." Ethan said nodding his head.

"You do know we can hear you right?" I asked them and Damiano nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"You do know we can see you, right?" Vic asked in the same tone.

"Funny, really." I said sarcastically before looking back at the TV. Damiano took this opportunity to massage my shoulder. I looked up at him and he was smiling innocently at me. Cute.

It's been two weeks since our date and it's been great so far. It's nice to have Damiano's sweet side, but it's also nice to be on his bad side once in a while, it reminds me of where we came from. That's why I love bickering with him. It's funny.

It's now September and we're all watching Harry Potter this weekend, like, we're planning a whole Harry Potter themed weekend.

"What should we bring?" Damiano asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"For the Harry Potter weekend at Ethan's." He told me.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"I don't know, that's why I asked you." He said rolling his eyes playfully, making me hit him on the arm.

"We could... try and make butter beer? Oh, and we could all do the Pottermore quizzes to do our houses, and-and have like shirts and stuff with our houses?" I ranted.

"You thought about that before, didn't you?" He asked me.

"Hell yeah!" I said laughing.

"Clearly. But yes, let's go with that. I'll text them and we could do that." He said grabbing his phone.

"Thank you!!" I said hugging him which made him laugh and kiss the top of my head.

"I'm so excited!!" Sage said clapping her hands.

"Same!" I said happily.

"Are you ready to reveal your houses?" Ethan asked us in a deep voice.

"Yes!!" We all said at the same time.

"Go!" He said ordering us to check the results.

"Gryffindor!" I said happily. "Huh... really thought I'd be Slytherin."

"Don't worry, it's probably your second house." Damiano said.

"I'm Slytherin!" Sage said happily.

"I'm Hufflepuff." Thomas said unsure if that was a good or a bad thing.

"Thomas, Cedric and Tonks were Hufflepuffs, think about that." I told him and he smiled big at me.

"Thanks, Aria." He said smiling.

"I'm a Ravenclaw." Ethan said proudly.

"I'm a Ravenclaw too!" She said high fiving Ethan.

"What about you?" I asked Damiano.

"Gryffindor." He said smiling at me.

"I'm pretty sure your second house is Slytherin." I said giving him a sarcastic smile which he copied.

"Oh, I know." He said and we laughed.

"Are you sure you made the right recipe?" Damiano asked me.

"Positive. Why?" I asked.

"It tastes funny." He said, sending a weird look to the drink in his hand.

"I know." I whined. "I followed the recipe correctly, I swear." I said as I started to get anxious at the thought of ruining everyone's night because of the bad butterbeer.

"Hey, hey..." Damiano said softly as he grabbed my shoulders to make me look up at him. "It's gonna be fine. Sure, it sucks that butterbeer is not that good, but that's not your fault. Okay? That's the director of the movie's fault for making such a weird drink and make us think that they all love it."

After hearing Damiano say that I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you." I whispered as he ran his hand up and down my back in a soothing manner.

"I could tell you were getting anxious. The last thing I need right now, is my girlfriend anxious over some butterbeer." He joked and I laughed.

"Thank you." I said kissing him.

"You're welcome." He said kissing me back.

"Ew, they're on lovey-dovey land." Thomas said in a disgusted tone.

"How did we get here?" I asked Damiano wide-eyed.

"No idea." He said shaking his head.

Two seconds went by and we bursted out laughing.

"Weirdness overload. I'm out. I just came to tell you that the pizza arrived, and Vic wants to start watching Chamber of Secrets so I'd hurry up if I were you." Thomas told us before leaving the kitchen.

"Let's go?" I asked him.

"You're going to be obsessed with Tom Riddle for a few minutes there, aren't you?" He asked me as he sighed.

"You already know, baby." I said kissing him, before dragging him to the living room where the rest of our friends were.

"How was the butterbeer?" Sage asked us.

"Yeah, we don't talk about her." Damiano joked and we all laughed.

"It's true though." I said smiling sadly. Damiano noticed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Are we watching this movie or what?" He asked and our friends cheered. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me, before kissing my cheek.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

I'm sorry for taking so long but I ran out of ideas, so I'm just trying to think of what to put on next.

Also, I had to make a harry potter themed chapter because my sister and I talked about doing a weekend like this in a near future, and also because dracotok is coming back to my fyp which is very cool.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter either way!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33