chapter 3: man whore

"So, you basically just came here after watching the sunrise alone in the middle of the street?" Ethan asked me slowly to make sure he understood what I just told him.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said nodding my head.

"Why? You usually spend the night." Vic asked me confused.

"I just couldn't sleep and got bored." I said shrugging my shoulders. I wasn't totally lying, but I couldn't tell them that it was mostly because of what Damiano had said right before I left the bar.

"Sure." Sage said narrowing her eyes at me, knowing that I wasn't being completely honest.

"Well, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to sleep now." I said walking towards my bedroom.

"Can we just crash on your couch?" Thomas asked me and I glanced quickly at Damiano before answering.

"Why not? It's not like you haven't already." I said chuckling before walking towards my bed.

A few hours later, I woke up and it was time for lunch. I walked towards the living room, and everyone was sleeping, aside from Damiano, of course. I think this guy lives to annoy me.

"Do you think I should order some taco bell when they wake up?" I asked him as I looked at my phone.

"Yeah, I think they're gonna be happy about it." He told me.

"Nice." I said as I ordered our food.

"Aria, can you let me talk to you?" He asked me as he got up and walked towards me.

"No." I said bluntly as I finished the order.

"Come on, Aria! Stop being a bitch and let me talk!" He snapped.

"If I'm such a bitch then why do you even care?! If I'm such a whore and a bitch, why bother?" I asked him angrily.

"That's not what I-" He started but I cut him off.

"Not what you meant? Spare me with your bullshit, Damiano. You hate me and I hate you, so why do you wanna apologize so bad?!" I asked him and he didn't reply. He just stood there looking at me. His face was emotionless, but I knew he was thinking of something to say.

"Aria?" Vic called.

"Here." I said still looking at Damiano.

"I'm hungry." She whined.

I finally took my gaze off Damiano, walking towards her and my friends.

"I just ordered Taco Bell for us, so you don't need to worry." I said sitting next to her, placing my legs on top of hers.

As time went by, our friends stated to wake up. We all started talking as Damiano and I kept our distance as we always did, it was nothing new.

The food finally arrived, and I was distributing it along my friends as Damiano was sitting on a chair, slightly away from where we all were. I sighed and walked up to him. As he saw me in front of him, he looked up at me, waiting for me to talk. I placed the bag with his food on his lap and he gave me a confused look. As he saw what was inside, he looked up at me with a surprised look instead.

"This is for me?" He asked me. No, dumbass, it's for Santa, I thought.

"Yes. I might hate you, but I'm not a heartless monster." I told him and before I turned away, I could swear I saw him smile, which was weird because I'm pretty sure we never smiled at each other.

"In my opinion, you two are going to end up together." Sage whispered as I got near her.

"Sage, we literally hate each other." I said slowly as if it was obvious.

"So? The line between love and hate is pretty thin." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"It's not. I hate him and he hates me, there's no love there." I said annoyed.

"Whatever you say." She sang and I rolled my eyes which made her laugh.

We all spent the day doing pretty much nothing. We just sat lazily on my couch just watching some random movies. The tension between Damiano was weird to say the least. We kept glancing at each other weirdly, which confused the shit out of me.

Sometimes I wish I could be friends with him. You know, after seeing how much my friends love him and how much he makes them laugh... it makes me want to make things right with him. But then he does his ass-like things, and acts like a childish jerk, man whore, who makes me hate him all over again. It's a weird cycle that doesn't seem to have an end.

I do like having him around... sometimes. The hardest thing about hating him must be trying not to laugh at his jokes. He has an amazing sense of humor and trying to show him that I don't find him funny kills me... but I can't let him find that out, I'd die from embarrassment.

After that, we all decided to go to the bar once again. We were all sitting at our typical table, when someone called me.

"Aria?" The familiar voice called.

"Sebastian." I said looking up at him.

"You left." He stated looking down at me.

"So? It's not like it was the first time." I said not understanding the big deal.

"But you always warn me first." He mumbled.

"Fine. If you wanna have this talk, let's have this talk. Just not here." I said before getting up, dragging him outside.

"You could've warned me." He stated as we got outside.

"Are you seriously gonna tell me that I hurt your feelings?" I scoffed.

"Uh, yes." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Seb, you know this was just sex... that's what we always agreed on. If I must remind you, you were the one that told me not to put feelings in the mix." I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"Well, things change." He said simply.

"No, they don't. Sebastian, I have always been honest with you, and for me this was just sex." I told him.

"I know, I know... but can't we just try?" He asked before grabbing my hands.

"I don't do relationships and you knew that. I'm sorry Sebastian." I said before leaving him standing there.

After my last relationship, I decided that relationships were not for me. He was my boyfriend, and we were "in love" and he cheated on me, therefore, love doesn't exist for me anymore. It's easier that way.

As I walked inside, I made my way back to the table where my friends were.

"Everything okay?" Sage asked me.

"Yeah. We ended everything." I told them.

"Why? Wasn't his sex heavenly?" Thomas mocked.

"Turns out he wants a relationship, and I don't do those anymore." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"But Aria-"

"The end." Victoria spoke but I cut her off, giving her a warning look.

As I looked around the table, I noticed that a certain annoying Italian was missing. I looked up at the dance floor and saw Damiano making out with some random blond. I didn't like watching that, don't ask me why.

"And then I'm the whore? Hypocrite." I said rolling my eyes as my friends laughed.

—————————————-

Hey guys!! How are you??

I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Poor Sebastian got his heart broken, but oh well, that's life right? we all go through it at some point

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!! <33