chapter 9 : beach day

I was now laying in my bed, replaying the events that happened almost a week ago.

*Flashback*

I was looking around for him, until I saw him... I really wish I didn't. There he was, making out with some random girl, as his hands grabbed her hips tightly. I felt something on my stomach but tried my best to ignore that odd feeling. A few seconds later, he finally pulled away from her and looked at me.

"Aria..." He said with an apologetic look.

"Save it." I spat as I walked away from them.

As I was walking away, I accidently ran into Sage.

"Hey! Aria, what's wrong." She asked as she saw my sad face. I was pretty sure I was the verge of tears. Not from sadness, but from anger. After all I guess I did have a true reason to hate him.

I was about to answer when I saw her looking behind me.

"Aria!" Damiano called for me.

"I'll see you later. Tell Vic and the boys I said bye." I told before leaving the club.

"Aria! Aria, wait!" He yelled, but I didn't react. I just kept on walking. "Would you stop and listen to me?!" He said annoyed as he grabbed my arm to stop me from walking.

"What do you even have to say, Damiano?! That you didn't mean to make out with that girl?!" I said loudly before letting out a humorless laugh.

"Look, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but-" He started and I quickly cut him off.

"You didn't 'hurt my feelings', Damiano. I'm not in love with you, or anything of the sort. Don't you get it? It wasn't the fact that you made out with some girl that bothered me. It's your life, I couldn't care less. What bothers me, is that you made out with that girl after telling me you were planning on fucking me later. Were you planning on fucking me before or after her?" I asked him rhetorically. "I'm sorry, but for me that's just gross, and I'm out." I said before turning around.

"Aria..." He said as he tried to grab my wrist.

"Don't 'Aria' me. You fucked up..." I said before getting close to his face. "I hate you." I said slowly as I looked him in the eyes. He gulped and sighed.

"I know." He said nodding his head slightly.

I looked at his lips and then back at his eyes, that were showing me a glimpse of guilt. Good, he should feel guilty.

I stepped back and walked away before calling an uber to my house.

*End of Flashback*

That was it. That was the night that made me wanna forget that weekend with Damiano. I hadn't seen him ever since, thankfully. Either way, as soon as I saw him, I knew that I was going to give him the cold shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked after he knocked on my door.

"I'm fine." I said giving him a small smile.

"Liar. I know you." He said as he walked inside and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm okay, Thomas. There's no need for you worry." I said before giving the boy a side hug.

"If you ever need anything, you can come to me. You know that, right?" He asked looking down at me.

"I know... thank you for being such a good friend." I said before kissing his cheek.