chapter 21: truth or truth

"Yes, Ethan?" Damiano asked as we got next to them.

"Look at this bird. It's so cute." He said pointing at a little bird next to us.

"Really? That's why you called us?" I asked him, chuckling as I looked between him and the bird.

"Yes." He said smiling proudly.

"Why? Was he... interrupting something?" Sage asked me before raising an eyebrow at me.

"Not at all." I said shaking my head. I looked at Damiano and saw him doing the same.

"Right." She said narrowing her eyes at me. "Aria, what happened to your secret famous boyfriend?"

"Uh, you had a what now?!" Vic asked shocked.

"Sage! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!" I said before hitting her head playfully.

"Hold on, who is it?!" Thomas asked surprised.

"Why the hell did we not know?!" Ethan asked with wide eyes.

I glanced over at Damiano and saw him look at the scene amused.

"It was supposed to be a secret." I said glaring at Sage before pinching Damiano's butt which made him glare at me.

"Friends are supposed to share secrets." Vic said pouting at me.

"Who is it?!" Thomas and Ethan asked again.

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now, would it?" I asked them and they groaned.

"You suck, I hope you know that." Vic said annoyed.

"How are you not curious?" Thomas asked Damiano.

"I just don't care." He said shrugging his shoulders. Liar.

"Well, I care! She told me it was the best sex she ever had!" Sage complained and I widened my eyes at her.

"She said what now?!" Vic asked loudly.

Damiano smirked down at me and winked. Bastard.

"WHO IS HE?!" Thomas yelled. It's fun to see him all worked up about this, mainly because he's never like this. I knew he liked to know all the gossip but damn he's into it.

"I cannot tell. Now, if you'll excuse me." I said before walking away from them as I heard their complaints.

I stayed on the pool for a couple more hours until I decided to go inside. As I was walking past the bathroom, the door opened, and I got yanked inside.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I whisper yelled.

"Absolutely nothing... yet at least." He said smirking down at me.

"What if someone wants to come inside?" I asked him before glancing at the door.

Damiano grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Want to tell me more about the best sex you ever had?" He said lowly as our noses touched.

"Asshole." I said as I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"You know I had to." He said before winking at me.

I took this opportunity and switched us, pinning him against the wall, which made him give me a surprised look. I kissed his neck as my hand travelled from his shoulder to his pants. I stopped kissing his neck and looked at him as our lips brushed against each other while I squeezed his member, making him groan in pleasure.

"You liked that, baby?" I asked quietly and he nodded his head eagerly. "Good." I said and planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. I pulled away and he sent me a confused look. "You know I had to." I said winking at him before leaving him alone in the bathroom with a boner to take care of.

It's been a few hours and we all had been drinking for quite some time now.

"Let's play truth or truth!" Vic said excited.

"Alright."

"Fine by me."

"Why not."

"Great, then let's go!" Vic said smiling at us. "Ethan, do you love Sage?"

He took a deep breath before answering. "Yes."

"You do?!" She said looking at him with loving eyes.

"I do." He said before being pulled in for a kiss.

"Aww." We said as we looked at them.

After a few more rounds Ethan asked Damiano a question.

"Damiano, would you ever have a relationship with Aria?" Damiano looked at me and I looked back at him.

"Yes." He said after a few seconds, making everyone gasp in surprise.

"You liar!" Thomas said laughing.

"What do you mean?" Sage asked him confused.

"A few weeks ago, I asked Damiano that same question. And you know what he told me? He told me that there was no way that he would even consider such a thing because-" Thomas stopped as soon as he saw the look on my face.

"Because?" I asked and he stayed quiet. I felt my eyes starting to burn but I ignored the feeling. "What else did he say, Thomas?"

Thomas took a deep breath and looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"He said that there was no way he would ever do such a thing because you were a whore and he hated you and he would never even contemplate it because you were the worst person he's even met." He said looking down.

I looked at Damiano with a betrayed look on my face.

"You said that?" I asked him quietly.

"Aria..." He said with a sorrow look.

"Did you or did you not say that?" I asked him once again. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke.

"I did." He said before looking down, avoiding my eyes.

"Great. Fucking amazing." I spat before getting up.

"Aria." He said before getting up as well.

"Don't 'Aria' me, Damiano. You fucked up big time. Somehow you always seem to do that." I said as I shook my head at him.

Only then I noticed how confused our friends looked.

"Oh yeah, by the way Damiano was my secret famous boyfriend." I said giving them a sarcastic smile. They all looked at us with shocked faces and opened mouths.

"Aria, please." He pleaded.

"No. I don't wanna talk to you. Not right now." I said before walking away from them as I felt a tear roll down my face.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you??

I'm so sorry for taking this long, but ever since I came back from vacation my life has been a bit messy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Please don't don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33