chapter 25: ice cream shop

"Aria!!" Sage yelled from the kitchen.

"What?!" I asked her.

"Wanna go out tonight?" She asked me.

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know, a bar?" She asked.

"Fine by me." I said laughing.

"Yay! I'm going to call the others!!" She yelled happily.

Since Sage decided we were going out tonight, for some odd reason, I felt the need to go buy myself some ice cream.

"Sage, I'm going out to eat some ice cream. Do you want anything?" I asked her.

"No, I'm good." She told me.

"Alright, see you later then." I said grabbing my keys.

"Bye!" She said waving.

As I was walking to the ice cream shop, I felt a presence beside me.

"Missed me?" A male voice asked.

"Seb! Hi!" I said hugging him.

"Haven't seen you in a while." He said smiling as we pulled away.

"I've had a crazy past two months." I said laughing.

"Well, I have time to spare. Wanna catch up?" He asked me.

"If you insist." I joked as we made our way to the ice cream shop.

"And yeah, basically that's the whole thing." I told him as I licked my ice cream. We ended up eating the ice cream on a table inside the shop.

"Oh my. Girl, how can you handle so much drama? I would've fainted." He said wide eyed.

"You get used to it." I said laughing.

"So, what you two are official now?" Sebastian asked me.

"I don't know. I mean, technically yes, but he didn't ask. You know?" I said unsure.

"Oh yeah, I get you. You two should probably talk about it, though." He told me.

"I know, but things are going really well, and I don't want to ruin it." I huffed.

"And that's fine. I honestly think that you just clarify your situation. You know, so you don't have any surprises along the way." He joked.

"Funny. Really." I said narrowing my eyes playfully at him. "What about you? Any ladies?" I asked him as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I might have one..." He said looking down to hide his blush.

"OH? Now, I just need to know! Come on! Spill." I said giving my best fake sweet smile and he laughed.

"I hate that smile. But anyways, fine. I'll tell you. Her name is Margo, and she's amazing." He said smiling.

"No, don't tell me any details. That's totally okay after I just told you my whole love life!" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"She's 20, she's British, she's ginger, tall and has green eyes. She's funny she's sweet, she's just perfect. We met a month ago on the M&M's shop and we have spoken every day ever since." He said proudly.

"Stop, that's so sweet, Seb! Have you two... you know?" I asked as I winked at him.

"No! No... not yet at leaslt." He said smiling.