Chapter 67

I woke up when it was still dark, but that didn't say anything since it was still dark at 8.

I sat up and saw Loki was still asleep, I went into the bathroom washed my face and felt I was hungry, like the better and improved vision version of me was I teleported to the kitchen and ate.

I changed with my magic not wanting to wake Loki so early when he helped me sleep

It was getting lighter when it was 7 and it was still quiet.

"Morning," Peter said walking in and I waved with my mouth still stuffed with food.

"Hey, is it okay if we go to my house after school first? I need to ask May to help me for Friday and stuff," he said and I nodded.

"I'm going to the sanctum anyway so Happy can bring me there while you're there and then he'll take you back here," I said and he nodded. We ate together talking a little, I was surprised he was awake so early, he usually slept as long as he could.

"Natasha explained your options after your conversation, how are you feeling?" Peter asked softly and sweetly, I smiled at him, it was cute that he cared.

"I'm stressed about it, but I'm taking today to just enjoy and get my head clear, then I'll start thinking," I said and he just looked at me. "What?" I asked him when he was smirking.

"Why do I have the feeling that you somehow already know what you want? you're just not sure if you're ready for something else," he said and I looked at him flabbergasted by what he said.

"What? How do y-" I said but he chuckled nervously. "Because I had to make a decision like that, but different of course, a long time ago and I just guessed that you thought about it the same way," he explained and I just looked at him impressed.

"If that History paper isn't finished tomorrow I won't get angry," he said jokingly and I chuckled. "It's already finished, just need to do the references," I said proudly and he now looked at me shocked while I smiled.

--------Time skip-------

It was after school and Happy drove me to the sanctum, I was standing outside ready to walk inside sighing still with yesterday constantly playing in my head...

School was quiet, I didn't have a long day which was nice for once. Flash didn't bother me and nobody really seemed to pay attention to me, and how weird that must sound, I liked it.

I walked inside and some people I didn't know were walking around, I heard the noises of people training coming from outside, there were more people for some reason.

Stephen walked by eating an apple while reading a book he was holding in his other hand, he didn't seem to notice me and I called his name, he looked up startled and I chuckled.