Chapter 58

Peter ended up falling asleep while I was telling him about my problems with school so that was nice, when I looked at his clock a while later it was 7 am and we both started at 10:30 because Chemistry was dismissed.

I decided to use his shower, I was hesitating because I couldn't ask if it was okay, but if we were going to school I needed to go without dried bloodstains on my body...

So I took a nice short shower to freshen up and changed into a simple outfit, I decided to change into my school outfit later since it was still early.

I watched tv until it was 9:40, I walked to the bedroom and saw Peter still fast asleep, I was sad that I needed to wake him up but I wouldn't want him to wake up in a hurry.

"Peter," I said softly and he groaned "Wake up sleepyhead," I said again louder and he turned around with his eyes slightly open.

"What's the time?" he asked and I sighed. "9:40, but chemistry's dismissed," I said and he yawned relieved.

"Do you drink coffee?" I asked and he nodded no, I walked away telling him to shower and get dressed while I was making myself a cup of coffee.

While I sat at the table drinking my coffee I got an incoming video call from Loki, I answered it and was looking at Loki eating breakfast at the dinner table. I smiled at him but he wasn't.

"Morning," I said softly and he didn't change the look on his face.

"What happened last night? Where did you go?" he asked concerned but harshly making me get chills, I hated the feeling of having him let down...

"I just went on patrol, I knew it was a risk but I helped people, and I ran into Peter who was in trouble so I helped him out," I explained resting the phone against a candle while I took another sip of my coffee.

"Why didn't you return to the sanctum?" he asked again and I sighed looking away from him.

"Celene, what happened? are you hurt?" he asked more concerned and sweet, but still demanding an answer.

Peter was walking out of the shower while he was drying his hair, he was wearing his school clothes looking clean, but he was looking at me awaiting something.

"I can't talk about this right now," I said softly regretting saying that to Loki the next second.

"You better tell me now or you'll regret it later Celene," he said coldly and I got irritated.

"Don't threaten me like that or you'll regret it," I said harshly and I felt Peter feeling uncomfortable making me regret it once again.

"Celene, is that you? what the hell happened? you better tell me if not him," Tony said literally taking the phone from the table, but Loki snatched it back annoyed.

"After Peter and I got out of his trouble my trouble came around, but nothing happened, we got out without them noticing," I said and they were just staring at me speechless.

Peter was in his room doing his thing but I wasn't sure if he could hear me.

"Hydra?" Tony asked and I just nodded, "How many? were they actively looking for you?" Loki asked and I sighed looking to see if Peter was in sight but he wasn't.

"I didn't count everyone, around 15 men in one area and nowhere else, they were active because any other block was empty, this wasn't patrolling," I said and Loki was just looking angry and concerned just like Tony was.

"Celene, you know it was a risk to get out, and you're still with Peter?" Tony asked even more concerned making me sigh in disappointment in myself, I just nodded yes.