Chapter 6

For a change of events, I woke up in a bed, chained. Then all of the sudden all the events that took place last night came flashing before my eyes.

'Shit what if I hurt them'

"So you have some more explaining to do young lady," Tony said sitting in the corner of the room on a chair, his left arm was in a cast and he had multiple bruises on his face. I was in a different room now, it looked more like a basement than a room. It was a lot darker but still fancy looking, and my hands were now trapped in some kind of metal bracelet.

"I-... I don't know if I can make up for the mistake I made, I am so sorry..." I said softly feeling guilty, but I could still feel someone's worry in my stomach. He just kept staring at me, looking disapproving again, but I got it, I probably took their trust. He sighed deeply and snapped out of his attitude still looking at me. He stood up from the chair in the corner and walked closer to the edge of the bed. 

"So you have powers? Did you already know that?" he asked hesitantly making me look surprised at him.

'He is still being nice to me...'

"Yeah, I knew," I said softly and he nodded. "So...what are you?" he asked hesitantly again probably afraid to offend me.

"I was told I'm a mutant, I have my power energy from since I was a kid, but some they added later on," I said softly feeling my headache, but less intense than before.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked me. "Experiments," I just said and he nodded.

"What happened yesterday?" he asked and I sighed "Sometimes I lose my control, when I'm overwhelmed or really tired, yesterday I was both, I never meant to hurt you," I said. I was telling the truth this time, they needed to know. They didn't need to know everything yet, but I'm not scaring them away just yet.

Tony looked relieved that I didn't try to kill any of them, and he relaxes more and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry we chained you up, we didn't know if you were gonna be... trying to kill us again," he said dryly and I just nodded understanding the precaution. "It's okay I get it, I would do the same. So I expect everyone is listening?" I asked dryly, he just chuckled.

"Yes, but we didn't want to intimidate you, so we did it this way," he said. A few moments later the whole group started to come into the room. They all were slightly injured, nothing severe. Steve had no injuries or so it seemed. 

I'm glad she's okay

I hope she can control herself

That sandwich was so good

'What the hell is going on?' I thought as the thoughts all came back.

I felt relieved and hopeful, but not like I was feeling it, as if I was sharing their emotions. At least they were way less intense than before like the headache.

'Great I'm crazy and bipolar, or I can hear thoughts and feel emotions from others' Ignoring this felt like the best option at that moment, so I did. 

"So we are getting you out of these if you can control yourself. Because how often do you... snap?" Tony walked closer to me while he asked.

"Not regularly, but I will try to feel it coming beforehand, but I don't know what to do about it," I said while Tony took the bracelets off, and a sudden flow of energy went through my body making my purple energy dance around my fingertips again.

"What did those bracelets do?" I asked inspecting how I felt the energy come back inside of me. "They keep most of your powers from you, but I see you got them back Tinky Winky," he chuckled at the nickname he came up with.