Chapter 32

7 days later

"Fuck youuuu!"  I yelled happily when I just stepped out of the wheelchair. I was in the living room showing my progress to everyone after training every day

They all started screaming and standing up to help me but I simply walked away, Loki helped me practise every day and I healed super fast, so I could walk almost completely normal again, and this was our fun idea to show it to the rest. They all got a heart attack it was hilarious.

"Jesus Celene!" Clint yelled calming down. "No Celene is my first name," I joked towards Clint. He rolled his eyes and took a glass of water from the coffee table. They all started asking me questions about when I could do this and I just told them I healed fast, Bruse was trying to understand it but didn't.

"And I've got more control over my powers," I said while I was taking off my bracelets. "Is this a good idea?" Steve asked when he started stressing.

"Don't worry grandpa," I reassured him and he rolled his eyes. I put them on the table and lifted them with my powers, they never saw this power when they didn't almost die, so I started small. I floated them through the air and put them back on the table after a moment. They all sighed in relief and then I took all the furniture they were sitting on and floated them through the air.

"Celene!" Tony yelled hanging on for dear life on the couch "Celene, stop it!" Clint said fearfully

"Put us down!" Steve ordered "Jesus okay," I sighed and I dropped them until the last bit and then put them down easily, they all screamed again thinking I would let them drop.

"So much trust," I said sarcastically. Loki was smiling while he was leaning against the wall, he could help if anything went wrong, but they didn't know that part...

"Okay good, just train on other things and not on us," Tony said catching his breath. I nodded smiling at the little show.

'Does anyone know how strong she actually is?'

'What would Fury think?'

'She needs a suit'

'That was fun'

The last thought was Natasha and it made me wonder how crazy she actually was.

"Before I go, I have a question," I said when they were all okay again. I really warmed up to them more, we had some more conversations about the lies and everything, and I couldn't blame them anymore, so I forgave them, and they forgave me for all the messes I made, and now they were really becoming my friends.

With Loki things stayed the same, there wasn't a lot of process, but there was a lot of tension between us, but not in a wrong way? I didn't really understand what I was feeling, but it felt weird and exciting in a way.

"What is it?" Steve asked answering me first. "Why is Bucky still down there?" I asked pointing down. "He is still unstable, you were planning on talking with him, weren't you?" Steve explained. He didn't seem unstable when I left?

"Yes, who's coming since I'm not allowed alone?" I sighed. "I will come this time," Nat said. I nodded my head in agreement and I looked at Loki, I wanted him to come too. He nodded too which ended up in weird glares from the others towards Loki, but like he cared about that.

We went down there and told Natasha to only interfere if he attacks me or himself, she agreed to that which made me happy. I changed my workout clothing into a regular one and made sure the bracelets were on correctly.

 I changed my workout clothing into a regular one and made sure the bracelets were on correctly