Chapter 17

I woke up when it was already light again, I turned around and saw Loki was still sleeping even when it was already 7:56 am.

'He looks so peaceful'

His hair was falling in front of his face which was relaxed, I was shocked to see him sleeping since I had never actually seen him sleeping before thinking he was some type of vampire.

'I fell asleep in front of him so many times'

'I must be so weird'

I smiled a little bit and caught myself staring at his unbothered face for a little too long. I got out of bed carefully to not wake him up and changed into my outfit.

I walked out of the closet and saw that Loki was still sleeping, so I figured I was going to make him breakfast

I teleported to the kitchen to not wake him up by making more sounds which ended up with me being thrown on the floor by an angry Natasha who was holding a knife in front of my face ready to stab me.

"What the hell?!" I said defensively not prepared to be attacked like that.

'That must have been like how it felt for Loki yesterday, lol,'

"Don't creep up to me like that!" Nat said while standing up again and helping me up too, she was wearing her black suit again.

"Well, now you owe me one," I started smiling. "What do you want?" She asked sighing. "Can you help me make breakfast?" I asked smiling innocently. She smiled and sighed, a signal I didn't understand.

"Well, I want to, but not now, we are going on a mission in Mexico so maybe another time," She promised me while walking away already. "Okay, well good luck!" I yelled before she was completely out of the room.

"Kid, we'll let you know when we get back! Don't destroy anything!" Tony spoke from the balcony in front of the living room before he flew up to the landing panel a few floors above.

'That will never get old'

-------Time skip------

An hour and a lot of accidents later, I managed to make some pancakes, I also made a bowl with fruit. Jarvis helped me not to burn down the whole place so that was nice of him, I also promised him to bake him a cake sometimes which he found 'adorable' as he stated it.

'I'm not adorable'

'He won't find me adorable when he knows everything I did' 

'Oeh maybe he does...'

I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to teleport back to the room and spill all the food like I spilled the glass of water the previous time, so I walked to the elevator and slowly opened my bedroom door. Surprisingly Loki was still asleep, he was laying on his stomach and his face was on the pillow.

'How is that comfortable?'

'How is he breathing?'

"Loki?" I whispered softly walking up to him, afraid to scare him awake. I put down the tray on the side of the bed where he was laying and carefully got closer to him. "Loki?" I said while I gently tapped his shoulder to wake him up. He hummed a little bit and looked up while sighing.