Chapter 18

'Ugh still 4 am' I just calmed down after a rather unpleasant dream about Hydra, It's like the nightmares got worse, maybe I got too much sleep, I didn't know, but I couldn't sleep anymore.

I only knew I needed to do... something, it has been too long since I got some action, and I needed some.

'The others aren't already back'

'I could easily leave'

"Let's hope Loki isn't gonna miss me" I started talking to myself. "Why would he?" "I don't know?" I was alone for 1 night and I already started talking to myself more, how nice.

"I need blood" "Let's go then" I put on an outfit to go out tonight.

Just black pants and a shirt with gun holsters and boots, and a mask because nobody needs to see me when I kill assholes out of context, I also got a few of my knives with me

"God I missed this" I actually felt more comfortable in this outfit like I put on a character and do whatever the hell I want. It wasn't like I was killing random people, I didn't do that anymore, I was just gonna sneak around the neighbourhoods to see if anyone bothers others.

I walked through the tower outside, I didn't see anyone on the way out which was a relief, I was outside and took in the cold air. I loved chilly nights. I walked across the streets to a busier neighbourhood and climbed up some roofs to have a better view of the people.

I walked on the roofs waiting for something exciting until I saw 3 men pushing two women in an ally, I got a better look and the girls weren't older than 18 estimating from their faces, the men were at least 30.

"Ew"

I walked to a roof closer to the alley and jumped down landing in front of them, they looked confused and then did something really stupid.

"Hey pretty girl, did you want to join the party?" One of the men said. He was holding a small knife and held it up against the neck of one of the women, her lip was split and blood came from her nose, the other 2 men held her and the other woman against the wall.

"Why don't you put the butter knife down?" I said sarcastically. He looked irritated and moved the knife from the woman's neck to the air in front of me. I chuckled and crossed my arms.  "Really? you are going to attack me with a pocketknife pretty boy?" I said even more daring.

"You bitch! Why don't you show me what that ugly face can say after I beat it up?" He said too confidently. "A second ago I was still pretty," I said acting sad. His face became even more angered and his friends just looked confused. The angry one came forward and tried to stab me, so pathetic...

I could just step aside and grab his arm breaking his wrist so he let go of the knife, I put his arm against his back and threw him to the floor.

"You bitch!" He screamed like a little boy. The other men let go of the two women and they ran away immediately, one tried to kick me in the back but I got a grip on his leg and turned it around which made him lay on the floor while crying.